Question for you guys

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
not tv related mind you. for those of us who are or use to be students either highschool or college, have any of you passed a course and find out a friend of yours or someone you knew in your class did'nt and you say to yourself "wow that sucks...ah well". do you feel bad for the person or do you get a sense of superiorty over them?

I feel superior over them and make them my slave.

Seriously, stop making threads tonight. No offense. It's just overkill at this point.

I'd say "Chin up, chap", and then I'd force him to make me a sandwich.

I'd feel kinda bad for a while. But that's what summer school is for.

Next GAH thread:

"Hey! Have you ever noticed that if you buy a tub of cottage cheese, but you forget to eat it?, it'll be in there,
and it's like it doesn't exist?
But then, 3 or 4 months later, you'll get hungry for some? and you'll look in the fridge and see it?
and you'll get excited? but then you'll remember how you haven't bought any for 3 or 4 months?,
so you'll look at the expiration date? and it says "THREE OR FOUR MONTHS AGO!"?
So you don't wanna eat it anymore?....am I the only one?"

:rolleyes:

or...

I wonder why Hot Wheels bought out the company matchbox. I mean it's not like there are too many 1/24 scale toy cars is it?! I hate monopolies!

Man-Thing said:
or...

I wonder why Hot Wheels bought out the company matchbox. I mean it's not like there are too many 1/24 scale toy cars is it?! I hate monopolies!

Hahaha, weirdest laugh of the day.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Next GAH thread:

"Hey! Have you ever noticed that if you buy a tub of cottage cheese, but you forget to eat it?, it'll be in there,
and it's like it doesn't exist?
But then, 3 or 4 months later, you'll get hungry for some? and you'll look in the fridge and see it?
and you'll get excited? but then you'll remember how you haven't bought any for 3 or 4 months?,
so you'll look at the expiration date? and it says "THREE OR FOUR MONTHS AGO!"?
So you don't wanna eat it anymore?....am I the only one?"

:rolleyes:

hahahaha thats sounds exactly like me. good job wilhelm.

although that reminds me, i was looking for my wallet the other day and i spent a good half an hour looking for it, my bedroom looked like a mess i was seriously begining to think i might have lost it, until i felt my back pocket and lo n behold it was there. which is funny because when i was looking for it i thought to myself that i had'nt already grab it...it was really weird. ever had that happened to you?

Man-Thing said:
or...

nah,wilhelm hit the mark at the way i start my thread. you fail!

GoldenAgeHero said:
nah,wilhelm hit the mark at the way i start my thread. you fail!
actually I win because I know that if I were to be even remotely like you while pretending on a superhero message board- then I know the only thing to look forward to is the final curtain call of the thing we call 'life'.:up:

GoldenAgeHero said:
hahahaha thats sounds exactly like me. good job wilhelm.
For :ww:ILHELM, quality is job one.

Almost makes you feel like you have a friend, yeah? :D

Man-Thing said:
actually I win because I know that if I were to be even remotely like you while pretending on a superhero message board- then I know the only thing to look forward to is the final curtain call of the thing we call 'life'.:up:

I smell bitterness.

heh actually, I think that's the first time I've ever spoken to him.
I was just being a goofball.

i think i've done the wallet thing and also had the failing thing done to me and have experienced being on the superior side. well not superior rather than sensible considering it happened to a smarter person who simply didn't do any work

as for the crazy dip thing you speak of, nah. i don't have the luxury of such a thing although when clearing out my family home, i always find things out of date, sometimes by a few years *shudders*

closest would be orange juice which is two days off, i refrigerate my bread so i eat it whenever, i don't mind if it says it's gone off or not, just as long as it doesn't taste like grandma's lady bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"