Question regarding Mjolnir

Greatness23

Civilian
Reaction score
In Avengers end game when Thor and rocket went back to Asgard. Thor manage to be worthy to call the Mjolnir again. My question is, from what movie is that mjolnir from to be specific? In my head I believe that, that mjolnir Is the one from Thor (2011) movie. Since it was the first mjolnir to be in a movie. In a simpler format, my question is, is the mjolnir that Thor got from Asgard the same mjolnir from Thor (2011)

PS: I do not have much knowledge on Marvel Movies

Last edited:
In Avengers end game when Thor and rocket went back to Asgard. Thor manage to be worthy to call the Mjolnir again. My question is, from what movie is that mjolnir from to be specific? In my head I believe that, that mjolnir Is the one from Thor (2011) movie. Since it was the first mjolnir to be in a movie. In a simpler format, my question is, is the mjolnir that Thor got from Asgard the same mjolnir from Thor (2011)
The time period that Thor and Rocket travel back to is during Thor: The Dark World, since they came there to get the Aether/Reality Stone while it was inside of Jane Foster.

my question about this scenario would be "was Mjolnir missing long enough for Thor to notice?" like did it change any events of that timeline (from how we saw it in the movie)
or was Cap able to return it the moment it went missing... I get that he would be able to travel to that exact point in time (to return it) but how'd he get to Asgard?
also why'd I just spoiler tag that ? lol

Worthy Cap has the power of Thor, so technically he should be able to call the Bifrost.

my question about this scenario would be "was Mjolnir missing long enough for Thor to notice?" like did it change any events of that timeline (from how we saw it in the movie)
or was Cap able to return it the moment it went missing... I get that he would be able to travel to that exact point in time (to return it) but how'd he get to Asgard?
also why'd I just spoiler tag that ? lol
The way I took it was that when Thor took Mjolnir from that timeline, Cap returned it immediately after that moment when he went back to return the Aether (which I'm more curious about since it would have involved him injecting Jane with it but I digress). That way the Thor in that timeline wouldn't have even noticed that it was gone.

^ probably...
but I still like to imagine Thor just waking up that morning and being like "where's my hammer?... has anyone seen Mjolnir?... I know I left it right, here" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"