Rabbi Botches Bris, Cuts Off Baby's Penis

The tip of the penis is meant to be essentially an internal organ. It is supposed to keep the tip sensitive as nature intended. If you want the facts go download and watch the Penn & Teller episode of Bull**** on why circumcision is exactly that.

Is it detrimental if it's removed? No, but your missing out an a heightened sense that our brothers with it experience every time they are with their partners. I am circumcised and it happened to me when I was 5 because my father talked my mom into doing for a bunch of archaic and false reasons that aren't valid. I still remember walking around and saying "Hot, hot, hot" because at the time I didn't have another word to describe the pain.

It is extremely traumatic to put your son through that and it is not needed. All the BS Drizzle listed is a bunch of garbage. Higher risk of STD's my ass, how would the tip of your dong have any factor on whether or not the person you're about to bang has an STD? That makes no freaking sense

Mods, please don't ever close this thread. Please.

:up:

I don't know, some of us have standards....not me but, I hear there are some.

Ehhhh, fine, but you'll have to do all the work. :o

Fight against moral decay!

:INSERT APPROPRIATE HOTLINKED PICTURE:

:argh:

Oh, D.Sov... sometimes I just want you to moral decay all over my face. :o

Somehow you guys turned this innocent thread about cutting a baby's penis off into something dirty. For shame... FOR SHAME I SAY! :nono::o

Somehow you guys turned this innocent thread about cutting a baby's penis off into something dirty. For shame... FOR SHAME I SAY! :nono::o

Well, when the first post after the OP is Matt coming in to say "Someday, they'll look back on this and laugh! LAUGH, I say!!!", it was bound to get there sooner or later. :o

So you could say that all that has transpired tonight it Matt's fault...story of the hype :o

Who would've thought I thread about a babies dong cutting wacked off would bring together so many people? Can you all feel the love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"