Rabbi Botches Bris, Cuts Off Baby's Penis

But it was the baby's fault.... he let it happen!
lol...I can't see Evo normally because he's on the list, but y'all both need to stop this strange fascination with me. It's disturbing.

And yet hundreds of millions of men who have had it removed don't seem to suffer a negative consequence from it's loss. What is the downside to its removal that makes it so vital that somehow passed over those multitudes lacking it?

Men? No, no, no my friend. Don't make out this is men who are doing it to themselves. We are talking infants here who with no consent are suffering genital mutilation from ill informed parents. And the downside? Gee I dunno, how about some child gets his old fella sliced off?

Is it detrimental if it's removed? No, but your missing out an a heightened sense that our brothers with it experience every time they are with their partners.
I can't be the only person who thought that this sentence was creepy.

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs said:
I am circumcised and it happened to me when I was 5 because my father talked my mom into doing for a bunch of archaic and false reasons that aren't valid. I still remember walking around and saying "Hot, hot, hot" because at the time I didn't have another word to describe the pain.
Five? That's way too old. Jesus.

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs said:
It is extremely traumatic to put your son through that and it is not needed.
*Shrugs*

I wasn't traumatized by it. At least, not in any way that carried forward to adulthood.

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs said:
All the BS Drizzle listed is a bunch of garbage. Higher risk of STD's my ass, how would the tip of your dong have any factor on whether or not the person you're about to bang has an STD? That makes no freaking sense
...I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking here.

Poor baby. :(

Cut the Rabbi's penis off, then it's even.

Last edited:
I can't be the only person who thought that this sentence was creepy. All my friends that are au natural say it feels way better, how is it creepy?

Five? That's way too old. Jesus.Dude I know, what the heck right?

*Shrugs*

I wasn't traumatized by it. At least, not in any way that carried forward to adulthood.Babies go into shock afterwards, why would you want to do that to your child?

...I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking here.How would the tip of your penis have any effect on whether or not your partner has an STD?
How? Why would that be a joke?

Okay, I know it is messed up....but honestly, the kid's family is going to laugh at this some day. This is going to be such a great story for the parents to bust his balls (no pun intended) with. And imagine the best man speech at the kid's wedding.

:funny: :lmao:

lol...I can't see Evo normally because he's on the list, but y'all both need to stop this strange fascination with me. It's disturbing.

That has nothing to do with you and all to do with my dark sense of humor.
I think I referenced you in ONE post. Get over your ego.

Last edited:
For future reference you're going on the list. Save your useless humor for someone who actually thinks you're funny.

I've found that ignore lists are wastes of time. Much more effective to bate somebody into getting themselves banned. :o

I've found that ignore lists are wastes of time. Much more effective to bate somebody into getting themselves banned. :o
lol...that's an option, but I do actually ignore them once they go on that list. There are like 40-some thousand other members on the Hype. No need to be worried about just one.

I do notice that whenever I put someone on the ignore list they start to become much more easier to bait... I guess their ego can't take it!

All putting someone on ignore would do for me is make me want to read the posts...

Dang curiosity.

lol...that's an option, but I do actually ignore them once they go on that list. There are like 40-some thousand other members on the Hype. No need to be worried about just one.

I do notice that whenever I put someone on the ignore list they start to become much more easier to bait... I guess their ego can't take it!

I'm with Tanin on this one. Your ego is astounding. You're not awesome :whatever:

As for the Rabbi thing, maybe this sort of procedure should be done by doctors and not religious figures who likely have 0 medical training.

Who you rather give you a circumcision?: Woody Allen or Mel Brooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"