Rachel Bilson?

C

coco

According to this I just saw posted on IMDB she said she was signed on in September on Jimmy Kimmel:

Jimmy: ..there was a big rumour on the internet that said you're going to play Wonder Woman in the movie.

Rachel: I heard that rumour as well. Yeah..ironically enough I signed on to do Wolverine, so it's kinda weird...

Interesting that there has been no mention anywhere else about this. Any ideas which part she might play?

i honestly can't tell- she was serious but then there was that little giggle.

Thanks for the link. Hmm.... she sounded fairly serious about it and I wouldn't have thought its the kind of movie you joke about signing on to in that context, its not like she said she was going to be Supergirl or anything. Hmm we'll have to wait and see if anything develops.

Well, as to what part she could be playing... she's probably going to be Wolvie's gf who is killed. Only a guess though. Is the gf Yurkio though? I would think that Kelly Hu would be playing that part.
*confused*

Rachel Bilson is one of the main three characters of the hit TV series The O.C. She plays a catty character called Summer. This season the cattyness has been cut back, but yeah, that's who she is. She dates her co-star from the show Adam Brody who ironically enough plays her boyfriend on the show.

Loganbabe said:
Who´s she?

rachel-bilson-28-3.jpg

-R

i wouldnt be surprised if she played X-23. she looks like she could fit the part welll... i think,. someone post a comparison picture:).

^ ok that character does seem to be a good fit for her, looks wise, but, how exactly would they write her into the storyline

I'd like it if they incorporated X-23's story. It seems more compelling than Wolverine's.

was totally sarcasm...and shes wicked tiny i believe ...imagine her standing next to 6'3" hugh

hah yea just looked it up shes 5'3"

Silver Fox seems to be the most likely candidate. Hopefully. I'll not watch the film if X23 is in it.

Because X-23 represents all that is wrong with the Wolverine biased comics these days. There is no need for her character.

i'm rebelling against wolverine's 'popularity' so i don't pick his stuff up- except ultimate and thats more for bobby and rogue

04nbod said:

Because out of all the characters that are important to the Wolverine mythos, X23 ranks at the absolute bottom of that list. To see Quesada's postergirl X23 get a slot in a movie that belongs to any dozen of Wolverine-centered women before her would be a criminal travesty.

I wouldn't mind her in it though I doubt it's true.She's good eye candy but also a good actor, even on the OC.

She probably going to be a Rose-type character. A redhead that foreshadows Logan's later infatuation with Jean Grey.

Thanks for the info on Rachel! :up:
Now, I have never watched The OC, so...can she act?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"