Rachel Bilson?

Coincidence or just a fluke that Fox is making Wolverine and that OC is one of fox’s most popular shows?

If you ask me this is BAD news.

Loganbabe said:
Thanks for the info on Rachel! :up:
Now, I have never watched The OC, so...can she act?
Not from what I've seen but then again The OC sucks and she was forgettable at times in The Last Kiss.

Dynasty said:
Coincidence or just a fluke that Fox is making Wolverine and that OC is one of fox’s most popular shows?

I still don’t think, she is in it

but, I agree and disagree, on it being bad,

I agree thats shes probably not the best fit for any characters who could be making a cameo in this movie, but, on the other hand, its good to know of any new female character, (possible love interest) type role. and if this gets proven or disproved later, and if true, to hear about who she’s playing, would being interesting, and also might give us a lil insight, on where the storyline is go
any news at this point that tells us anything about the plot, would be good

insert typical male reaction: Why not? she's hot!

i dont really like her acting,plus she wouldnt be a good wonder woman,shes too young looking

I like the X23 idea...although I doubt it would happen.

How about the female assistant in the weapon x-project the one with glasses, just a thought

She's a decent young actress with a bright future so i see no harm in her being in it,she could either be the girlfriend of Logan's that is killed in the first part of the script(cue fanboys cheer) or she could be a fresh character he meets along the way and takes under his wing

if they did x-23 i think it would be a set up to the logan /rogue relationship- it wouldn't surprise me in the least

i think if bilson is in it, then there is an extremely high chance they will do an x-23 story arc. i mean im pretty sure jackman has said it wont be an origin movie and it will take place after the events of x3, so i could easily see it being about wolverine looking into it, finding out abut x23 and looking for her.. or maybe hydra sending x23 to kill wolverine possibly... who knows. anyways.. considering the road many sequels have taken (adding in a child/teenager subplot...perfect example is ELEKTRA)...i would not be the slightest bit surprised,

I think I recently heard that Fox is cancelling the OC, but it might get picked up by the CW though, lol. I don't know. Latest I heard about Wolverine a few weeks back, was that there was no director, script, or budget officially greenlighted by the studio, so the only way I can picture Bilson being cast, is that she previously had an option to star in whatever future films 20th Century Fox has (could be a posibility, since she was on the OC maybe), but I don't know what's the deal. I never asked about this directly, so I'll try and see what reply I get :confused:

If there is no director attached, which as Ant said there isn't, then it is highly unlikely that there will be any cast (other than Hugh) signed up for this movie. I don't know too many directors that would jump onboard a new project that has the complete cast already chosen for them, unless it is a sequel to a well known franchise (in which case they know who they are dealing with beforehand). Wolverine isn't technically that though, and given it is likely to have a lot of fresh blood in terms of cast members, it will be partly down to who the director wants.

And just to confirm, I have been told as of the time that I post this, there is still no director and no-one other than Hugh is cast.

So i wonder if this actually will be Hugh's next movie,he has so many projects on the go

So i wonder if this actually will be Hugh's next movie,he has so many projects on the go
The movie he's filming starting in March, "Australia", is supposed to be finished in August or September so it will be interesting to see if "Wolverine" really is next - I would think they would still have time to get things together if filming starts in the fall.

if she is serious,i hope shes x 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"