Rail Dig May Have Unearthed Lost Black Death Graves

If I'm the railworker, I'm quitting man. Nope, sorry, I don't need the money that bad. The first sign of a mass grave, I'm outta here.

Just something new to worry about, huh?

Not only are there comets falling out of the sky destroying small towns.....now Black Plague mass graves are being dug up.

Like that doesn't sound like the beginning of a horror film or anything.

Not only are there comets falling out of the sky destroying small towns.....now Black Plague mass graves are being dug up.

Pass the popcorn. :awesome:

I hope you can eat and run when the zombies are attacking!!!

A comet falling on a small town graveyard was the start of a horror movie: Night of the Living Dead. And we all know how that turned out.... :eek:

(Actually, it was a contaminated space ship, not a comet. Same difference.)

A comet falling on a small town graveyard was the start of a horror movie: Night of the Living Dead. And we all know how that turned out.... :eek:

bertbb.gif

(Actually, it was a contaminated space ship, not a comet. Same difference.)

It was speculated in the original NOTLD that it was the spaceship.

Now you need to reference Night of the Comet and Undead for the whole comet hitting a small town and turning people into zombies.

Seriously though this is incredibly amazing. I love that London still has so many secrets! If someone dug underneath my city all they would find is dried ****

Seriously though this is incredibly amazing. I love that London still has so many secrets! If someone dug underneath my city all they would find is dried ****

There are indian graves all over my area.

This is a fascinating find.

This is the exact opening of Cockneys vs Zombies :woot:

But seriously its no big deal. There are corpses under your feet every where in London.

You don't have a two thousand year old city thats gone through a couple plagues and not leave a few corpses lying around.

They found various roman graves all the time. They found a few when they were buliding the olympic park.

People go mudlarking on the banks on the river thames.

They find all kinds of stuff. Some guy found 16th century swords, jewellery, victorian toys, 600 year old coins and stuff.

to put a positive spin on it, the poor super disease that was trapped down there in the dark has had it's first taste of freedom.

Viruses quickly die after exposure with the air and outside of blood.

Viruses quickly die after exposure with the air and outside of blood.

viruses are like vampires. a pure blood, like the one they just dug up, has none of the weaknesses of modern vampyr.

Can't decide between being fascinated or disturbed.

This would make a good plot for a supernatural zombie movie rather then the generic viral outbreak. Something like The Beyond.

I got it: despite what historical records tell us, The Black Death was not a disease. It was a malevolent spirit that swept across Europe; all the evil medieval woodcuts should have been interpreted literally by us.

The witches of that era beat back the darkness and buried it deep in the ground. In 2013, mankind foolishly unleashes The Black Death once again ...

....and only Steven Seagal can save us all.

For a cool sounding idea like that? No way.

A story that sounds that good on paper has to star Colin Farrell, have an $80 million budget and gross $60,000 worldwide.

Well... that's just the pits. I'd hate to be plagued with graves in my backyard. I'd definitely have a bone to pick with the landlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"