1. Raiders of The Lost Ark

2. Temple of Doom

3. The Last Crusade

4. Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

2. Temple of Doom
3. Kingdom of The Crystal Skull
4. The Last Crusade

I'm glad to see Temple getting some love. I've always thought is was clearly the second best of the series (depending on my mood, I sometimes prefer it to Raiders). My order:

Raiders
Temple of Doom
Last Crusade
Crystal Skull

Raiders
Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade (tie)
Crystal Skull

I don't want the series to end on Crystal Skull , but I'm guessing that's as good as it will get. Ford is not getting any younger and the next step is probably a reboot.

Raiders
Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade (tie)
Crystal Skull

I don't want the series to end on Crystal Skull , but I'm guessing that's as good as it will get. Ford is not getting any younger and the next step is probably a reboot.

I say no to a reboot - nobody can play Indy but Harrison, IMO. 'Kingdom' was a good note to leave it on despite not besting 'Crusade' - Indy gets a family, a Dean position and he's about 58 in the film - leave it at that, I say.

I suppose your right. Jone's personal story does wrap up at the end of Kingdom. I didn't have a problem with Shia , but thought the last half of the film could have been much better. I don't care for a reboot either.

x. The Last Crusade
y. Temple of Doom
z. Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

They're not even in the same category.

Last edited:
1. Raiders
2. Crusade
3. Temple

4. Kingdom(ugh!)

x. The Last Crusade
y. Temple of Doom
z. Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

They're not even in the same category.

[YT]TLfmEZYdtrY[/YT]

Raiders
Crusade
Temple
Kingdom

My favorite is Temple but I mean, being objective...

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The last Crusade
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Temple of Doom

I enjoyed all of them, but Raiders is the one true classic in the group.

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

1. Raiders
2. Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom
4. Crystal Skull

I'm one of those weirdos who really like Temple of Doom.

Temple of Doom
Raiders
Last Crusade

Crystal Skull

Do you have an explanation for ranking Kingdom of the Crystal Skull above Temple of Doom?

...does he have to?

He wasn't the first to do it in this thread as others did the same so I'm sure he won't be the last. Go to any forum, do a ranking and you'll probably find 'Temple' coming in last quite often. Nobody has to give an 'explanation' for their opinion because you disagree.

Just a thought.
:hehe:

Last edited:
Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Crystal Skull
Last Crusade

Love them all though, I tend to rotate whether I prefer TLC or KOTCS. Depends on my mood at the time. Great series.

Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Crystal Skull
Last Crusade

Love them all though, I tend to rotate whether I prefer TLC or KOTCS. Depends on my mood at the time. Great series.

Yeah, sometimes mood can dictate how I switch them around. This series is particular as it has four films, all great - but with different moods, styles and feels and has something for everyone so they appeal to certain moods on different days.

'Crusade' and 'Kingdom' switch for second place sometimes, but usually it'll be 'Kingdom' taking second place for me. But like you said, depends on my mood. Which is what I like about them.

Check out my thread on the Indy Exhibit if you have time. I'm a casual Indy fan despite it being my favorite series, but I somehow end up being lucky enough to attend a marathon on my day off of the films or happening to be in the right town for an exhibit.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=453481

I'll be sure to check it out :)

Raiders and TOD are my only concrete top favorites. TLC and KOTCS are both very entertaining in their own way and I swing as to which I like better. Sometimes TLC wins out for nostalgic reasons and other times I prefer KOTCS for the Sci-Fi aspect.

My ranking and rating.

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark – 10/10
2. Last Crusade – 9/10
3. Temple of Doom – 7/10
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – 4/10

Rating them each:

ROTLA - 10/10
TOD - 10/10
TLC - 8/10
KOTCS - 8/10

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 9.5/10
Temple of Doom - 9/10
The Last Crusade - 8/10

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull never happened in my personal "headcanon". i will never understand how people can rate Crusade over Temple. They are both good movies, but Temple is so much more engaging to me.

i will never understand how people can rate Crusade over Temple. They are both good movies, but Temple is so much more engaging to me.

I agree. Fun as Crusade is, Temple Of Doom is a lot more engaging and exciting for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"