Rapper tweets "YOLO", dies in car crash

Since the one who tweeted wasn't driving. In hindsight his tweet was very prophetic. YOLO is in effect if you're driving drunk at 120mph....in a Honda Sentra.

I just found out what YOLO means. What does SWAG mean?

SWAG doesn't mean the same as YOLO. SWAG is flashy gear. Those who like SWAG are flashy. They may also be living the YOLO creed, but it isn't the same.

Ok, then I have heard of swag.

Jay-Z and Tip made it famous.

"No one on the corner has SWAGGER like us"

In some ways, SWAG is a definer of how well you are doing in life. The more SWAG, the better you may be doing. Makes no sense....but that's the term.

They were drinking and driving...no sympathy except for the family.

Ok, then I have heard of swag.

You could also go off this...

416942_10150586652641555_645796554_9715094_690331229_n.jpg

Or comparisons of what one generation would consider swagger versus what one calls swag...

black-men-past-and-present.jpg

OMG...Bow wow looks so gay in that photo. Makes me believe the blinds I've read about him over the years.

I saw this a few days ago, and yeah, not really any sympathy for these idiots . . .

but what's very entertaining is reading all the white comic nerds describe what YOLO and SWAG mean in this thread :hehe:

If you text while driving, you'll eventually cause an accident, perhaps even being fatal. Simple.

Sheesh, what a waste of young lives. I've never understood society's fascination with alcohol (nor do I want to do so) and I am even more perplexed by people who don't take precautions to protect themselves before violating their cognitive functioning.

I mourn for the families of the victims. :csad:

Sheesh, what a waste of young lives. I've never understood society's fascination with alcohol (nor do I want to do so) and I am even more perplexed by people who don't take precautions to protect themselves before violating their cognitive functioning.

I mourn for the families of the victims. :csad:

The fact that you have to wait so long before you can order it legally in this country. Seems to be a way lesser deal in Europe where you can drink earlier.

Good riddance.

Talking slick got them killed quick

I wonder what happened after the crash.

Rapper: "Where am I."
St. Peter: "The pearly gates."
Rapper: "Damn, pimpin. You must be paid."
St. Peter: "I don't think you understand. You died."
Rapper: "Dead? But YOLO. What about YOLO?"
St. Peter: "It was a misconception."
Rapper: "Hey, I saw that movie. Do you think the top falls over or keeps spinnin?"
St. Peter: *sigh*

This is the future generation entrusted with taking care of our planet people, speed freak idiots and all they have to show is YOLO.

The fact that you have to wait so long before you can order it legally in this country. Seems to be a way lesser deal in Europe where you can drink earlier.

I'm not just talking about America, I'm talking about the world. I don't understand the perpetuated idea that fun = getting drunk/high.

Good riddance.

Talking slick got them killed quick

That's a pretty heartless post. I'm sure their families don't feel that way.

In Europe, it's so crowded not everyone has cars. And if they do, they certainly can't do 120mph in them. :funny: My fiance was showing me photos of this tiny little box on wheels that he found in Amsterdam (yes, an official car, even smaller than a SmartCar), two of which could fit in the carport which barely fits my Honda Civic.

The British are especially notorious for getting piss facedown-onto-the-curb drunk on a fairly regular basis. They just don't drive in that condition. :oldrazz:

Anyways, stupid kids being stupid. Feel sorry for their families, but sigh. I was almost hit by a red-light runner a week ago. Blew right through the traffic light at 50mph even thought other cars were stopped. If I'd been 50 ft ahead of where I was, I could have been seriously injured or killed. People doing stupid s*** with a heavy vehicle, that can easily kill, have no sympathy from me.

Can you guys just image thousands of years from now futuristic historians examining this era and coming across all this YOLO stuff and trying to decipher what it all means?

Anyways, stupid kids being stupid. Feel sorry for their families, but sigh. I was almost hit by a red-light runner a week ago. Blew right through the traffic light at 50mph even thought other cars were stopped. If I'd been 50 ft ahead of where I was, I could have been seriously injured or killed. People doing stupid s*** with a heavy vehicle, that can easily kill, have no sympathy from me.

I have to agree with you 100% Anita. People know that the faster you go, the less control you have over your vehicle because of external factors. I just cannot have any sympathy myself with people that know this but still insist on driving like hey were in the Indy 500 on the highway. I just feel bad for the innocent people the idiot driver kills because he can't drive 55, or is it 65 now. It's even worse when they plow into the cars of innocent people driving the legal speed and cause them injuries and/or death because of their stupidity.

Last edited:
A lame attempt to sound badass by people with no idea what true badassery is.

Helpful hint: it's not walking around with your pants around your ankles or bragging about drunk driving at 120 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"