Superman Returns Rate the dialouge in Superman Returns

Superman the remake was just plain awful. I'm not blaming the actors but my god the script was horrible.

JLBats said:
You know what? In all my years on the Internet, I've heard nothing but criticism of every single line of dialogue in movies. I've read some of the fanfics on here. It's not like Internet fans have a real ear for dialogue anyway.

So, what movie, to you guys, has really, really excellent dialogue? The kind you would rate as a ten?

The Shawshank Redemption
Redeye
The Phantom Menace...just messing with ya'. :D

Im Ron Burgundy said:
I don't understand it. People worship the Spider-Man movies like gods. Yet those movies have the most questionable lines in comic book movies!

Bad dialogue does not make a film bad automatically. I think overall it hinders Spider-Man, but it's hardly a killing blow.

The only line I didn't like was Superman's "Not like this" to Lois after she told him that Richard took her out all the time.

SR has its share of clunkers, but the delivery makes it up for them. its a testament to the talent of the actors, even if the story is shot to hell.

i'm giving it an 8.

Most rellevant topic to put this question in.

Now I know they dont speak english on krypton so is it safe to assume all of the dialogue if on the planet (like STM) was translated from their language? All of the stuff in the fortress had to be english for 18 year old clark to understand it, or for luthor to, i know that.

The bad parts of the dialouge where the lines reused from Superman the Movie, just my opinion.

Just our opinion. I wish they didn't do that... it was too distracting. That's why Jason's so great, because he's not saying things redundantly. Richard too. Both were my favs.

The dialogue was awful. I'm not blaming the actors for this by the way.

I thought some of the dialogue was excellent, the rest just average, but some great lines i thought.

Shawn_Short said:
I can't believe eleven people have voted the dialouge as an 8.
I can't believe you're still spelling it 'dialouge'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"