Venom Rate the Venom trailer

Kuwolski

g r u n t - m a n
Reaction score
9 for me.

Still holding out hope on a Spidey connection, somehow...

Last edited:
7/10 Pretty good. I'm not the biggest fan of Spider-Man and his side characters but this trailer interested me more than I thought it would.

Not that different from the first trailer. Looks and feels like something out of the early 2000s.

5/10

I thought this was apppalling... I hope the movie itself is much better.

A solid 8/10 from me, the trailer hooked me and now it’s my second most anticipated film of the year after Halloween.

Did anyone else notice that the music is really similar to the music from the Infinity War trailer? Or do I gotta do everything around here?

A 6 for me. As my 6 and 10 year old children pointed out, "They mispronounced 'symbiotes' ".
Also, there is no Spider-Man, and nothing in it screams "VENOM" to me...

...except where we get to FINALLY hear him say "WE ARE VENOM". Which is why I still rate it better than a 5. Got me pumped seeing the last 10 seconds.

Eh...about a 6 and that's only because of the Venom shot at the end and some of Hardy's scenes. It was pretty bad in other places. "Sim BY oats" comes to mind (good god that made me cringe when I heard that) and also some of the dialogue was generic as hell!

"Carlton Drake believes that these simbyoats are the key to our evolution"

giphy.gif

Not to mention that stock ass scream at the end of the trailer....that made it feel a bit cheap to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"