• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ratner Interview on Joblo

narrows101

Reaction score
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=11453

>>Was there a DVD crew on set for extras? There was, and I didn’t allow them… they have some EPK crew come by once in awhile, but I had my own “making of” that I’m shooting, as I’m making the movie. I have a team that I’ve done all my movies with. They get a very intimate, inside look, so there probably will be a two-hour “making of”—or maybe hour and a half—of very private and intimate… my point of view, instead of being the EPK crew where everyone is acting when the lights are on with the EPK crew. “Hey, the EPK crew is here! EPK crew on set today!” and everyone’s like, “Oh, this is great!” I get stuff where the drama ensues.

And deleted scenes? There aren’t many deleted scenes, believe it or not. There’s alternative versions, alternate versions of these scenes. There aren’t many deleted scenes.

Do you follow what’s online like at Ain’t It Cool News, SuperHeroHype or JoBlo.com? I don’t actually. Now, I do. I love them now, but when I was doing the movie, I wasn’t really worrying about it because there was so much negativity and I was trying to stay focused and stay positive, and when I took the movie, Bryan gave me incredible advice, he said, “Whatever you do, don’t read the stuff on the internet about you.” I said, “Why is that?” He said, “Because they wrote the exact same stuff about me when I did the [first] movie, so just do your own version of the movie and don’t worry about it.”

Well now he should be happy to see how well the Cyclops death was received on these boards. :up: That's the writer's fault though.

I find it really hard to believe he loves what we are saying :) .

^^^ Oh ye, of huge influence and power!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"