Uh-oh...

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-77474.aspx

Ubisoft is to delay four games until next year, possibly including heavyweights Haze, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Assassin's Creed, the French publisher has announced.

In a financial report put out by Ubisoft, the company announced that, qs a result of the positive trends observed during the first half of the year as well as the positive outlook for the third quarter, Ubisoft has decided to postpone the release of certain games.

Meh if Haze is delayed, but :( if Assassin's is. The Christmas line up is deteriorating fast.

it'd be nice if Assassin's Creed didn't shadow Uncharted though

I can understand Ubi delaying Assassin's Creed, because November is jam packed with heavyweights - Crysis, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Kane & Lynch. They don't want their titles to get slaughtered in the holiday massacre.

Dammit. I was really looking forward to Assassin's Creed!

Looks like November is Mass Effect month.

Crysis ought to be awesome. :D

Jade's Ass. Has Gone Gold

Available November 13th for those console thingies:

Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced its highly anticipated Assassin's Creed video game has gone "gold” and is set to launch in North America on November 13, 2007. The title is one of the most anticipated games for the holiday season, arriving on the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft at the MSRP of $59.99 with the Limited Edition priced at $69.99 – rated "M” for Mature by the ESRB. In addition, those who pre-order Assassin's Creed at GameStop will receive an exclusive Assassin's Creed art book bonus when they pick up their game.

"We've been working very hard for nearly four years to make Assassin's Creed a reality and now there is a confirmed date when players will get to experience the results of our efforts,” shared Jade Raymond, producer of Assassin's Creed. "This is a huge event for the team. Our biggest reward will be everyone having a lot of good solid fun.”

source: [url="http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/35048/Jades-Ass-Has-Gone-Gold]IGN[/url]

Huh. Looks like Assassin's Creed won't be delayed after all.

Good. Well, that's it for this news for me. Don't give a sh*7 about Haze or Rayman.

I think Electro UK thinks Haze will be a Halo-Killer despite the game getting bad previews... but for Rayman, I can't imagine anyone really giving a crap. Especially since it's not even a real "Rayman" game.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-77474.aspx

Ubisoft is to delay four games until next year, possibly including heavyweights Haze, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Assassin's Creed, the French publisher has announced.

In a financial report put out by Ubisoft, the company announced that, qs a result of the positive trends observed during the first half of the year as well as the positive outlook for the third quarter, Ubisoft has decided to postpone the release of certain games.

Meh if Haze is delayed, but :( if Assassin's is. The Christmas line up is deteriorating fast.

January to March is the new Christmas, it seems.

For the PS3 anyway. Meanwhile I'll be playing Mass Effect.

but i likes the rayman, come on ubi this is your chance you only have mario galaxy on the wii instead of the mario double hitter i'm sue rayman can be ready this year if you put a little more effort into it!!

and uh oh yeah it sucks they have to delay the other games too.............

If by Generic as hell you mean ****ing awesome, then carry on, otherwise you're just wrong. Uncharted is going to be flipping awesome. It's Naughty Dog, it will probably end up being 1 of the best games of the generation (along with mass Effect).

I think Electro UK thinks Haze will be a Halo-Killer despite the game getting bad previews... but for Rayman, I can't imagine anyone really giving a crap. Especially since it's not even a real "Rayman" game.

Don't make me quote the gazzilion posts I've said Haze is gonna be crap. :cmad:

Yeah it does, its not generic because it blends other gameplay elements together in a way not really seen (well) in a game before.

Like what? Honestly, I've only seen a few game play videos and it didn't really seem too much out of the ordinary 3rd person shooter, so what does it do that has never been seen before?

Like what? Honestly, I've only seen a few game play videos and it didn't really seem too much out of the ordinary 3rd person shooter, so what does it do that has never been seen before?

It blends the intense 3rd person shooting of games like Gears, with the great platforming that Naughty Dog has made its name on, and an intriguing hand-to-hand fighting system.

Add to that the simply stunning visuals, and original story, and you've got a great product.

Well thats the thing, from at least the gun play portion videos that I've seen, it looks just boring. Not intense. Just run of the mill. The graphics look great though, I agree on that.

Well thats the thing, from at least the gun play portion videos that I've seen, it looks just boring. Not intense. Just run of the mill. The graphics look great though, I agree on that.

Well I guess it depends on what you like, I personally love platformers, and welcome the mix.

Platformers are fine with me too but you said the game has the intensity of a 3rd person shooting like Gears of War, when everything I've seen of action looks the complete opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"