rcazzy's Fan Art & Manips Thread

comiccap-1.jpg

A small quick Tom Welling as Superman manip.

ClarkCostume.jpg

Felt like doing a compilation image. :p I know it's not the greatest quality, but ah well!
I used various statuettes, figures, photos from The Amazing Spider-Man production and my manips for this picture. I know it's a little dark, but it's meant to be kind of a hint at my view on this new movie world. :p

I used Goran's edited spider logo, axelbratoski's great font logo for the text.
POSTERDONE.jpg

Made some of the alterations Spider-Who suggested. SOme were kinda tricky given the original pics I took the images from, but it went okay.

POSTERBRIGHT.jpg

Love people's ideas for MAckenzie Crook as The Joker. Did a manip of a larger version of this image:

article-1100251-02E018E5000005DC-8_468x391.jpg

Here she is.

MackenzieJokerMerger.jpg

Hey guys, saw this image on /Film. It is artwork by an artist named Fabrizio Fioretti based on the idea of a Ghostbusters Pixar style CG film. Saw this image and immediately thought Anti-Venom.
antivenomface.jpg

I realised it is how I'd love to see a symbiote depicted, just disgusting when in original form. So I altered it to appear like Venom.
venomfacejpg.jpg

I'm gonna try to create a carnage version now.

And heres Carnage. A simple recolouring.

carnagefacejpg.jpg

I like how the red looks like blood and wounds. Ideal for a murderer!

the carnage one is SICK! reminds me of Ultimate Carnage, appearence wise, which i loved!

Did a simple alteration/colour swap of an image of The Howling Commandos to try and be a small bit more accurate to their comic counterparts. Still need to tweak Falsworth's mask to fit perfectly.
HowlingCommsComic-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got beaten to the punch by Saint, but I started this earlier after I saw the Cap Avengers suit.

BatsuitCap.jpg

Here's my slightly altered Batsuit design.

In a previous post, I mentioned how I'd like to see Batman appear as almost "monolithic" in his stature. With that, I changed the designs slightly, so, when in shadow, the colouring of his costume has a triangular design growing towards his cowl and torse.

I also took into account ideas by other posters as to how the suit should appear aesthetically and it is the better for it.

The additional line design of the batsuit shows what I had in mind and also the way the cape would sit on the suit.

BatsuitCap2.jpg

Made this since my earlier post. :) Used Alex Ross' Joker and my batsuit design. :)

BatsuitJoker.jpg

I like this much more than the suit in the film. The movie version kinda looked like it had duct tape all over the shoulders, but this feels much more streamlined and less cluttered. I can see Marvel using this type of design for the Avengers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"