[rec]

I dont think it's ever going to get one. From what i understand, on all the special features on the "Quarantine" DVD, the fact that it's a remake was never mentioned at all. So they might not wanna take the thunder(if it ever existed) away.

I do know, however, that you can buy it from the Canadian Amazon site(www.amazon.ca) as a region 1, ntsc DVD.

It's been released in the states:
http://www.amazon.com/Rec-Manuela-V...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252766308&sr=1-1

I can see why some hate Quarantine.

The whole rabies thing was incredibly stupid.

Teaser trailer for REC 3

[YT]FymIOL9w1NQ[/YT]

Watching REC and REC 2 back-to-back was an incredible experience. Definitely looking forward to REC 3.

So wait part 3 is not a continuation of part 2. The
Reporter won't be appearing in the new one? I mean she's the carrier of the possession virus

The way I understood is that part 3 ([REC]3 Génesis) is a prequel and part 4 ([REC]4 Apocalipsis) is a sequel to part 2.

edit:
From wiki
On May 3, 2010, Bloody Disgusting announced that "...Filmax will produce two new [REC] films in the next couple of years called REC: Genesis and REC: Apocalypse from the same directors as the first two [REC] films."[2] [REC]3 Génesis will be directed by returning director Paco Plaza. The third film will take place miles away from the setting of the first two installments after the infection has left the building. It will also contain prequel elements, documenting the original infection. The film will be release on March 30, 2012.[22][23] [REC]4 Apocalipsis will be directed by returning director Jaume Balagueró; this film will end the saga with the infection spreading to unknown proportions. The film has an expected release date of fall of 2012

It's gonna be weird watching this movie not shot in documentary style ala the first two movies.

[Rec]3 was majorly disappointing, has anyone else seen it?

I liked it a lot. I'm glad they did something different.

That's too bad because the first two were great. Well, the second was enjoyable but nothing can beat the first.

To this day I still have not seen any of the [Rec] films. I'll have to check them out for sure.

To tell the truth none of them was really scary

Rec 1 got me sometimes and I was watching it in the least atmospheric occasion possible.

I love the first two Rec films, The twist in REC 2 for me made it really awesome.

REC4bigeyesFirstTeaserpostersave1.jpg

[REC] 4: Apocalypse Teaser Trailer

[YT]rP3avUpQYiY[/YT]

I've just been getting into this series lately, I think all 3 are awesome.

I think I might slightly prefer 2 to 1, I liked when it got more and more complex than just a typical rabid infected monster movie.

I really liked REC 3 breaking out of found footage mode too, that might be the most fun film of the 3.

Can't wait for the finale and really like the new poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"