Recommend me some...

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
Recommend me some good PS2 games that I can get for cheap at Gamestop. Any help would be appercated:yay:

Hmmm, well it all depends on what you like. Are you into RPGs, racers, fighters or first-person shooters?

Rachat and clank series, metal gear sold 3, and resident evil 4. There your set.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

It's a great action/adventure game that'll last you a while if you take your time with it. Plus, it's only $30 for a new copy, and a used copy will probably slash off a good $10 from the original price.

The Mark of Kri
Rise of the Kasai
Twisted Metal Black (Best game ever)
Beyond Good & Evil
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
War of the Monsters

God of War. Arguably the best action game yet. Followed by the first Devil May Cry, arguably the second best action game yet.

Indigo Prophecy is a great original game.
Psi Ops
Capcom vs SNK 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance

Thanks guys:yay:

Is Destroy All Humans any good?

Shadow of the Colossus
Onimusha Series
Suikoden Series
God of War Series
Devil May Cry 1 and 3
Mark of Kri
Rise of the Kasai
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Shinobi
Kingdom Hearts I and II
Final Fantasy Series
Soul Calibur II and III

Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4. Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Siren 1 & 2, Area 51, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Scarface, The Suffering 1 & 2 to name off a few.

Destroy All Humans is pretty fun, I haven't played the sequel yet.

What The Hell Games Do You Have?!?!?! :d
Honestly, I don't play games as much as I used to. I collect mostly DVD's now. My Gameboy Player has been collecting dust since I brought it...

Jak II
Jak 3

They're preceeded by Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, but Jak II can stand on its own. Its almost a whole 'nother game.

What do you find embarassing about KH?

Kingdom Hearts. :o

I don't think he's a twelve year old boy with gender issues, I don't think he'd like that game.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 3 and Spider-man 2

I've been playing Punisher. Try that.

Thanks guys I'll try some of these out:yay:

I've tried Kingdom Hearts. I honestly found it a bit dull. I guess I like more action oriented games. Or games like Splinter Cell or Prince Of Persia.

Punisher was pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"