Recommended British gangster flicks?

layer cake rules...morty beat the living crap out of that geez in the cafe.....harsh yet hilarious

layercake2.jpg

LAYER CAKE- dont forget about that awesome as hell assassin DRAGON or w/e

James"007"Bond said:
layer cake rules...morty beat the living crap out of that geez in the cafe.....harsh yet hilarious

10years9xw.jpg

''Ten years, ten ****ing years!''

Morty is awesome.

And Michael Gambon is ****ing awesome to. :D:up:

I've just seen

Revolver

196_83ff7741dba111134dc2ede2e63439b5.jpg

Visually beautiful, Statham and Liotta rocked. But the story was confusing. I should watch it again.

8/10

Layer Cake is on digital tonight and in the papers TV pages they give away the twist. gits

Carmine Falcone said:
I've just seen

Revolver

196_83ff7741dba111134dc2ede2e63439b5.jpg

Visually beautiful, Statham and Liotta rocked. But the story was confusing. I should watch it again.

8/10

This film is a complete mess.

Carmine Falcone said:
Yes I know. You stated your opinion already.

Well, since you watched it and gave it an 8 out of 10, I figured I would politely try to say that you don't know movies. Since you had to go there, fine. Anyone who would rate this movie an 8 out 10 shouldn't be discussing movies - better?

reggiebar said:
you don't know movies. Since you had to go there, fine. Anyone who would rate this movie an 8 out 10 shouldn't be discussing movies - better?

You are judging my taste in movies based on the grade I give Revolver?
take it easy.

I've just seen Revolver again. The sets, costumes, music, cars, acting, direction and the editing are top ****ing notch. The story is pretty damn good to.

8,5/10

I''ve seen The Business and I enjoyed the hell out of it. even when it went a bit downhill towards the end. Tamer Hassan is awesome, and the music is great aswell.
8/10

And I watched The Long Good Friday again today. It is a movie everyone should watch. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"