Red Hulk!?!?

Since the other thread is one big joke lets discuss red Hulk here.

Red Hulk?The idea actually sounds very good..you would expect such a thing to have been done already.

Eeeer... Red is a color of passion, of extremely strong emotion... including rage.

Now where have I seen this look before...?

I know!

hulkmiser.jpg

Friends call him Hulk Miser.
"Whatever Hulk touch,
smash to dust in Hulk's clutch.
Hulk too much!"

Red Hulk?The idea actually sounds very good..you would expect such a thing to have been done already.
I believe on one of the Incredible Hulk DVDs released around the time when Ang Lee's HULK was making it's theatrical run, Stan Lee mentioned in a interview extra that one of the producers of the Bixby/Ferrigno Incredible Hulk tv show said that the Hulk should really turn red, and not green. Which Lee found interesting, but would deviate too much from the comic book version. So the idea got nixed, as well as the original actor playing The Hulk (the Jaws guy from the James Bond flicks) after one of the producers son got a good look.

I believe on one of the Incredible Hulk DVDs released around the time when Ang Lee's HULK was making it's theatrical run, Stan Lee mentioned in a interview extra that one of the producers of the Bixby/Ferrigno Incredible Hulk tv show said that the Hulk should really turn red, and not green. Which Lee found interesting, but would deviate too much from the comic book version. So the idea got nixed, as well as the original actor playing The Hulk (the Jaws guy from the James Bond flicks) after one of the producers son got a good look.

Richard Kiel of Jaws fame actually got the part, shot for about a week and a half but then got replaced when the a director came on-set with his son and the kid remarked that the Hulk shouldnt just be tall; he had to be built as well.

They actually approached Arnie for the role but he steered them onto Lou.

There is still a quick shot of Kiel as the Hulk present in the feature-length premiere apparently.

Richard Kiel of Jaws fame actually got the part, shot for about a week and a half but then got replaced when the a director came on-set with his son and the kid remarked that the Hulk shouldnt just be tall; he had to be built as well.

They actually approached Arnie for the role but he steered them onto Lou.

There is still a quick shot of Kiel as the Hulk present in the feature-length premiere apparently.
Yup. Couldnt remember his name, but thanks anyways.

No. Zom read somewhere the warbound paint the Hulk red.

I doubt that.

Ok,What Kind Of Pot-Smoking Idiot Came Up With Something Like A RED HULK?!!?!!:huh:

Same kind of pot smoking idiot that came up with a green or gray one?

I'm not digging the red Hulk, it just seems lame to me.

He is the same size as the Green Hulk was on a very similar cover.

They say this red Hulk is not banner?

No they say it MIGHT not be Banner. But i'm guessing it probably wont be Banner, or it will be Banner and the red Hulk will the next step, grey, green, red, wasnt Hulk originally or at one point(only once) blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"