RedLetterMedia Reviews

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episodes I - III' started by HarryOsborn, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Batsfan1 Registered

He doesn't say that. He says he was a good friend, not a good man. Anakin going evil isn't backtracking. He shows anger all the time. Whining or not, it doesn't change that.

EDIT: My mistake. He does say he was a good man. But for all intents and purposes Obi-Wan saw him as a good man because he was to him. Obi-Wan didn't know about the bad things Anakin had done. Anakin fought next to Obi-Wan in the clone wars. He saved his life many times. They were friends. He saw him as a good man.
    I don't know how that contradicts what I said. The jedi would have no reason to keep that from the senate.
    That's no more an effect on the people than what we see effect the characters with the war, particularly with how the jedi and the republic compromise their morals. The point was that we don't see the war effect the people. We see it effect the main characters and where they are, just like in the prequels.
    Grevious was the leader of the droid army. The jedi believed that killing him would end the war. It was said a few times.
    It's not a convenience because that was the reason Palpatine had Grevious in the first place. It was to keep Obi-Wan busy so he could manipulate and push Anakin more.
    Yoda says that the dark side clouds everything. That's what I meant. I'm sorry for the cnfusion.
    The blaster reference was something that he complained about.
    The guy takes issue with Anakin being too important and that death star should be more focused on or something like that.
    It wasn't. A lot of his statements aren't true. The static character thing for example. He may think they're static, but others don't. That's his opinion and he states it like a fact. Or as another example, the Anakin backtracking thing. They don't backtrack because taking revenge doesn't automatically make someone pure evil. It can lead to it though.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

#26 Batsfan1, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015