HULK vs. STUPID REVIEWS

Spider-man fans, well that made a lot of sense why you're trying to score here cause as i recall it you've lost big time in that other thread you posted about the Hulk vs your idol, but i'm generally a big marvel fan so ok spider - man earned that spot in the box office, and by the way the Hulk ranked 2nd to that overatted sexy movie about 3 "human" girls who have been trained to be " the most dangerous weapons on earth(*****es), well it even made more sense to me why those sex maniacs made that stupid movie #1 in the box office.
ok since this thread is about freedom of expression so you can say your words and to which side you'll fair, but thanx very MUCHO! to those Hulk fans who have contributed so much here in this thread!

I think the Hulk movie is definetely the best origin movie i have seen for a comic book character, i thought the cast were perfect, as was the pacing and the editing added something new and unique in my opinion.

As for the Hulk himself, my jaw touched the floor when ever he was on screen, the only thing i would have done differently that instead of absorbing dad, i would have had David change into the Grey Hulk, then they release the gamma bomb like in the movie, but only the green hulk survives, After and big fight between the two of course.

I loved that movie and i always watch it whenever i got the chance, and for those people who made terrible reviews about it were so unfair not to mention they became more famous BECAUSE they said some bull s*** about that movie.

when ILM created the dinosaurs for Jurassic Park heck they didn't complain and even honored the creators with bunch of awards, by the way no one's seen a dinosaur in about a million years so no one knows what they look like or how they move or what color was their skin all we have are bone fragments and so all we saw in the movie was based on assumptions, but we liked it, now when ILM brought the Hulk to life they reaped through the movie and they came undone to which i would like to add so politely that we all have seen a human being and are very familiar with their body dynamics oh i almost forgot i am one and what ILM did about the way the Hulk looked and how he moved were beyond comparison among any other CGI-related movies that i have ever seen, and i'm sure you'll agree with me, but i know you'll choose to side with your egoes cause it's bigger than the Hulk.

HULKSTER'04 said:
Spider-man fans, well that made a lot of sense why you're trying to score here cause as i recall it you've lost big time in that other thread you posted about the Hulk vs your idol, but i'm generally a big marvel fan so ok spider - man earned that spot in the box office, and by the way the Hulk ranked 2nd to that overatted sexy movie about 3 "human" girls who have been trained to be " the most dangerous weapons on earth(*****es), well it even made more sense to me why those sex maniacs made that stupid movie #1 in the box office.
ok since this thread is about freedom of expression so you can say your words and to which side you'll fair, but thanx very MUCHO! to those Hulk fans who have contributed so much here in this thread!

I'm not trying to score anything. This thread has been made and I made a legitimate comment. Can you please explain to me where you got the idea that spider-man is my idol because I have never made such a comment and it is most certainly not true.
The thread you were refering to is the "I just saw spider-man 2" thread. I said all I had to say, made my comments with enough clarity and pretty much anihalated the opposition. I'll admit I was a tad abbraisive about it but whats done is done.

HULKSTER'04 said:
I loved that movie and i always watch it whenever i got the chance, and for those people who made terrible reviews about it were so unfair not to mention they became more famous BECAUSE they said some bull s*** about that movie.

What your not comprehending is the fact that people are free to say whatever they want, plus not everyone shares your opinion. It wasn't just the critics that bashed and hated the movie but countless csaual audiences disliked it with good reason too. If you enjoyed the movie, hey good for you, tell the world about it but you cant hate or disregard the opinions of the masses that didn't enjoy the movie or share your sentiments.

spider-jide said:
I've watched the hulk movie 6 times. I can honestly say that as a fan of the hulk comics, I was impressed with a few things and of course I was also dissapointed with a whole lot more. Personally, I feel as though the movie is weak but had the potential to really be incredible. The pacing of the movie was horrendous, the acting was subpar, the profound concepts attributed to the film took itself way too seriously and was a huge factor in spoiling the movie. Certain scenes seemed forced and too melowdramatic but maybe thats just me. As for absorbing dad? Completely wrong and a complete waste. The list of complaints can go on.
The movie's saving grace? Seeing Hulk escape and destroy the army base whilst mowing through the military, trying to make it back to San Fran. That was awesome. More of this and compelling drama spread throughout the movie would have cemented this movie not just as one of the best comic adaptations but one of the best movies ever made. Sadly, thats not the case.

I agree with this statment 100% and I'll add that The Hulk was too damn big!

It's funny, everything said in this thread so far is about when The Hulk was screen. Wasn't the rest of the movie, about 75% of the movie, when The Hulk wasn't on screen, equally as "WOUNDERFUL" ;) :rolleyes: (Sava). I was accused of just wanting a mindless Hulk Smash movie because I said the movie, when The Hulk wasn't on screen, was boring. So you guys wanted the same thing as me, A MINDLESS HULK SMASH MOVIE. :p

Cracker Jack said:
I agree with this statment 100% and I'll add that The Hulk was too damn big!

It's funny, everything said in this thread so far is about when The Hulk was screen. Wasn't the rest of the movie, about 75% of the movie, when The Hulk wasn't on screen, equally as "WOUNDERFUL" ;) :rolleyes: (Sava). I was accused of just wanting a mindless Hulk Smash movie because I said the movie, when The Hulk wasn't on screen, was boring. So you guys wanted the same thing as me, A MINDLESS HULK SMASH MOVIE. :p

will we never get over this :(..:D

i didnt say that when Hulk wasnt on screen that the rest of the movie was boring .... i know lots of people didnt like that part but i did, David Banner telling Betty about his wife's death is amazing, i love that scene, the acting was great .

Here it comes Hulk fans!!!!!!!! Debate of the Hulk movie. In one corner.......the venerable Cracker Jack!!!!!!!! In the other corner.........the contender Sava!!!!!!!!!!

alrite you both know the rules , come out and give us a good clean fight.

sava said:
will we never get over this :(..:D .

NEVER :D

sava said:
i didnt say that when Hulk wasnt on screen that the rest of the movie was boring .... i know lots of people didnt like that part but i did, David Banner telling Betty about his wife's death is amazing, i love that scene, the acting was great .

Even I said that scene was great! The whole "I lived once" was brilliant. It was one of the few scenes that actually paid off. Here we are in agreement. Besides, I know you loved the entire movie Sava. I was just giving you some $H!T brother. It's been awhile hasn't it. :D

GammaMike said:
Here it comes Hulk fans!!!!!!!! Debate of the Hulk movie. In one corner.......the venerable Cracker Jack!!!!!!!! In the other corner.........the contender Sava!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Thanks GM. I didn't know I was venerable however :eek: :D Sava and I go back a year or so. We're old pals :up:

Side note:

Congrats on 20,000+ Sava! Who would have known you had so much to say :D :up:

Cracker Jack said:

great, :D :up:

Cracker Jack said:
Besides, I know you loved the entire movie Sava. I was just giving you some $H!T brother. It's been awhile hasn't it. :D

it has been a while, i thought you left Hype..thank god you didnt :D

Cracker Jack said:
Side note:

Congrats on 20,000+ Sava! Who would have known you had so much to say :D :up:

when your a Hulk fan and of the movie, there's always alot to say :D

GammaMike said:

LMAO!..

..one day, this will happen.. ;) :D

Cracker Jack said:
LOL Thanks GM. I didn't know I was venerable however :eek: :D Sava and I go back a year or so. We're old pals :up:

nearly 2 years now ..and we are all STILL here :D

sava said:
it has been a while, i thought you left Hype..thank god you didnt :D

Thanks Sav. That means something comming from you :D

I'm always around, although lurking, waiting to jump on Trolls with nothing more to say than "It sucked because it sucked." Although, you've been doing a knock-up job taken care of em. FTG would be proud :D

Cracker Jack said:
Thanks Sav. That means something comming from you :D

I'm always around, although lurking, waiting to jump on Trolls with nothing more to say than "It sucked because it sucked." Although, you've been doing a knock-up job taken care of em. FTG would be proud :D

speaking of FTG, is he a member of SHH?

sava said:
speaking of FTG, is he a member of SHH?

Are you kidding!!! He'd be banned within a hour. It would be fun if he came here and was, shall we say......... his ever loving himself :D HULKMOVIE.COM would not be the same without him or any of the other regs :cool:

Cracker Jack said:
Are you kidding!!! He'd be banned within a hour. It would be fun if he came here and was, shall we say......... his ever loving himself :D HULKMOVIE.COM would not be the same without him or any of the other regs :cool:

yeah, i'd love to see him here... i hope Hulkmovie.com always remains the way it is now, that place is amazing :up:

sava said:
i hope Hulkmovie.com always remains the way it is now, that place is amazing :up:

The thing that makes it amazing is the guy and gurl who reside there. That means you brother :D :up:

Cracker Jack said:
The thing that makes it amazing is the guy and gurl who reside there. That means you brother :D :up:

am i the guy?....or did you just call me a girl? :(

Sorry about that Sav. :oo I ment "guys and Ngurl" you're one of the guys :D

Cracker Jack said:
Sorry about that Sav. :oo I ment "guys and Ngurl" you're one of the guys :D

cool, it is true, the people there are awesome

HulkMovie expecially when the hulk is on the screen is the most beautiful marvel-film of the story (present,past,future).Nuff Said.

p.s. there's only a film who could be better than hulk's movie, and i'm talking about Hulk 2 obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"