HULK vs. STUPID REVIEWS

DevilHulk said:
HulkMovie expecially when the hulk is on the screen is the most beautiful marvel-film of the story (present,past,future).Nuff Said.

p.s. there's only a film who could be better than hulk's movie, and i'm talking about Hulk 2 obviously.
:up: Agreed and you bet. Hulk 2 (The Incredible Hulk - better be the title) should be awesome. :hulk:

It's a great film, highly underrated.

So sad that such movies as Revenge of the Plot Holes gets so much praise only for not being as crappy as it's last two bomb-bad films and the Hulk often gets compared to some of the real garbage marvel has treid to disguise as good films.

Well whatever.

Ang lee pulled it off. The Hulk was big, mean, and in conflict with his humanity. Well done... If you didn't like the story then ***kit and enjoy the visuals. This film is a visual masterpiece. I'm amazed this film is not widely regarded as one of the best comic-book films in existence.

give it a break..

and a sequel for all the mindless videogame hulk action people thought they were going to get for 2 hours.

HULKSTER'04 said:
Hey you guys i know we've heard some reviews said nice things about the movie and others said some pretty annoying stuff about it, but most of them didn't even watch the film so how can it be fair that they should say all the bad stuff about something so wonderfully conceptualized and loaded with hard work for those people who contributed on the film.

so now i'm giving you guys( Hulk fans ) or not a chance to say what you think about the film and about these bunch of hypocrites who think so highly of themselves, it's not so surprising really you see it's like this when you say nice things about someone or something people might think about discussing it with you, but when you say some nasty things about'em well you'll get their attention so that's why these review bas***s are so famous or so they think.
come on you Hulk fans lets give'em a tastse of their own doctrines!
LET'S TRICK THE TRICKSTER!
here both sides gets that chance Hulk fans can say the best things about the movie and anti-Hulk fans can say the worst.........................so BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Hulkster you have to remember some things when people or critics give reviews.

1) It's THEIR OPINION. It's not fact.

2) They are basing this against countless movies they have seen in the past and are trying to give their readers/viewers the best idea they can of a movie they will want to go see/not see.

3) If you like what roger ebert thinks about movies then you will value his OPINION on the hulk and choose to/or not to see it based on his OPINION

4) Most ciritics when it comes to certain movies or specific geners, such as the comic book genera know little or nothing about the actual comics from which the stories and charaters are derived. So it would be hard for a movie such as the Hulk (which i admit myself could have been much better) which is loaded with various stories,background,explanation and plot that they get a little lost or bored with it

5) Many people (not familiar with the comics) know the hulk form the 70's tv series. So for them to say "hey i remember that show it was pretty cool." Then to go watch the movie and then say "what the hell is this? The hulk is running at 300mph and throwing tanks around like they were frisbees? I dont remember this." They had a false impression of the hulk going into the movie

So just think what you want about the movie who cares what anyone else says;)

I personally liked the movie but thought that Lee and the script writers could have done a much better job with it. They dragged the movie out a little too long. The story didn't flow quite as well either. as it did in X-men or Spider-man. IMPO they should have tried to focus on the rage that brings about his change and that it was derived from his father as a child. They should have focused more on the Hulk's plight as just wanting to be left alone and at peace.

Originally Posted by Eyeballing

Well Hulkster you have to remember some things when people or critics give reviews.

1) It's THEIR OPINION. It's not fact.

2) They are basing this against countless movies they have seen in the past and are trying to give their readers/viewers the best idea they can of a movie they will want to go see/not see.

3) If you like what roger ebert thinks about movies then you will value his OPINION on the hulk and choose to/or not to see it based on his OPINION

4) Most ciritics when it comes to certain movies or specific geners, such as the comic book genera know little or nothing about the actual comics from which the stories and charaters are derived. So it would be hard for a movie such as the Hulk (which i admit myself could have been much better) which is loaded with various stories,background,explanation and plot that they get a little lost or bored with it

5) Many people (not familiar with the comics) know the hulk form the 70's tv series. So for them to say "hey i remember that show it was pretty cool." Then to go watch the movie and then say "what the hell is this? The hulk is running at 300mph and throwing tanks around like they were frisbees? I dont remember this." They had a false impression of the hulk going into the movie

So just think what you want about the movie who cares what anyone else says;)

I personally liked the movie but thought that Lee and the script writers could have done a much better job with it. They dragged the movie out a little too long. The story didn't flow quite as well either. as it did in X-men or Spider-man. IMPO they should have tried to focus on the rage that brings about his change and that it was derived from his father as a child. They should have focused more on the Hulk's plight as just wanting to be left alone and at peace.

Very true.

hulk_2003_img_1.jpg

I really liked the way the hulk looked. The scenes where he jumped through the air were really well done, and I loved the fight with the hulk dogs. I think my only gripes are that the father side plot seemed really rushed, the fight at the end was hard to follow, and the scenes where the hulk looked like he was 30 feet tall. 9 feet tall i'm fine with, but 30 is a little hard to swallow.

I'm a big fan of the movie, but some of the pacing was just brutal.

Flashbacks-inside-flashbacks? Ugh. And there were two of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"