Research finds women who meet people online have sex on first date

particularly as chlamydia and HIV infection rates in Australia are now at a 10-year high

Damn :eek:

remind me not to date any Australin chicks. Why do you neighbours girls have to be so tempting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdIUl5Ntm4E
0,,5420187,00.jpg

Those Aussie babes are straight dirty. Everyone knows that. Hell, the chick that played Maggie in TF probably shagged Shia, Anthony Anderson, AND Voight during the junket.

Amazing, in a country where English is the national language, there are none there that understand the national language. How sad? What's next, banning the tooth fairy because it inspires girls to climb in and out of windows for gifts?
:dry: :dry: :dry:

knowsbleed just crashed the eharmony.com servers. :D

jag

:csad: Thanks for that Galactus. :sexdriveplummets:

yeah . . . the article didn't exactly that the women you meet are hot . . . so yyyyeah . . .

yeah . . . the article didn't exactly that the women you meet are hot . . . so yyyyeah . . .

For one night stands it dosent matter, sex is sex man.

as long as their not fat, fat is uncomfortable..

I met a Japanese chick online and she eventually wanted to come meet me, I have a girlfriend but I reluctantly agreed, she didnt say she was into me that way, just she wanted to see the city. So after showing her around she invites me into her hotel room to 'watch a movie' It was early so I went in and after about 20 minutes of 'Hannibal' I notice she's edged real close to me on the bed. After another 10 mins of so she suddenly turns round and leps on me, wraps herlegs around me and sticks her hands down my pants. I was sort of like 0_o just because I wasnt expecting it, I got instantly 'excited' down there, what with a hot jap babe massaging my cock but then my moral whatever took over n I stood up. Told her I had a girlfriend n Im not gonna do anything. She begged me to sleep with her and tried to make me stay but I ended up going home lol. If I wouldnt have had a girlfriend though I woulda banged her all night long!

Might as well admit homosexuality.. you whipped jackass

just tell your girlfriend it was your first asian

I met a Japanese chick online and she eventually wanted to come meet me, I have a girlfriend but I reluctantly agreed, she didnt say she was into me that way, just she wanted to see the city. So after showing her around she invites me into her hotel room to 'watch a movie' It was early so I went in and after about 20 minutes of 'Hannibal' I notice she's edged real close to me on the bed. After another 10 mins of so she suddenly turns round and leps on me, wraps herlegs around me and sticks her hands down my pants. I was sort of like 0_o just because I wasnt expecting it, I got instantly 'excited' down there, what with a hot jap babe massaging my cock but then my moral whatever took over n I stood up. Told her I had a girlfriend n Im not gonna do anything. She begged me to sleep with her and tried to make me stay but I ended up going home lol. If I wouldnt have had a girlfriend though I woulda banged her all night long!
Wow, what a bullsh** story. :dry:

Maybe he's just a really, really, really, really, really...really, really, really horrible storyteller? :huh:

Not suprised by the initial post at all. Woman, or anyone that are desperate enough to meet ppl online are obviously horny as hell to start with.

Well, you can easily see how it could happen. Women would probably devote so much time into getting to know their online crush that when they finally meet they feel as if they know everything there is to know about each other...that is, if they can get the awkwardness of meeting in person out of the way.

I believe girls do crazy things but.............your story just seems really off. Your story is like a Bryan Singer movie, TO many plotholes!

I'm sorry but this is the biggest crock of ****, i've ever heard in my life...ever.

Its pretty funny how you bums dont believe a story - just becuase it has zero chance of happening in your lives doesnt mean everyone is as sad as you :woot: ...girls DO do some crazy **** at times. i suppose you'd find that out if you put down your comics and let go of your c*cks.
Women do crazy ****, believe us, most of us know. I think the fact that your first response to my post was to assume we all were virgin nerds is pretty telling. Your story isn't believable because of how you told it. It's all very fake and has a ton of plotholes...like why a man with a girlfriend would agree to meet a random e-chick in the first place. Or why, if you were so loyal, would you let it get as far as you did.

And frankly that chick in your story is not that crazy, either.

Name a plothole then...really I have no desire to make **** up on the internet - I'll leave that to 90% of the 'married' members of the hype.

Ha! Another lie! Look, if you are not goign to take this seriously, then I give up! :whatever:

Haha...

A.X.L (what? no period after the "L"?), your story miight be true but its so poorly told...and told with such naivety...that nobody is going to believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"