Resident Evil 0: Wii Edition

hippie_hunter

The King is Back!
Reaction score
The latest issue of Famitsu reveals that Capcom are planning to release an updated version of Resident Evil Zero for the Wii during the course of this summer in Japan - under the name Biohazard 0 of course. The game will most likely make its way to the US and Europe soon thereafter, however nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Just like the Wii version of Resident Evil 4 the game will see little changes from its predecessor and play similarly to its Gamecube counterpart - to the extent of almost been a port. However, specific areas of the game will apparently be updated to be played with the Wiimote, so there may be a small reason for Resi fans to pick up the game again. The magazine also reveals that the games main characters will still be Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen, and that no extra modes have been revealed for the game as of yet.

We wonder will the game see sales similar to the updated Wii version of RE4? It's unlikely in our opinion unless they make a few significant changes to the game. We'll admit a Wii version of God Hand would have been more welcome as well.

120qb8i.jpg

Is it bad of me to say Rebbeca's hot? :(

Do people care about the Wii controls that bad for companies to port old GC/PS2 games to the Wii with the motion sensing. Seems lazy to me

Do people care about the Wii controls that bad for companies to port old GC/PS2 games to the Wii with the motion sensing. Seems lazy to me
As long as the controls are excellent like Resident Evil 4, I'm all for this.

If they end up sucking...then damn :csad:

I'm wondering if those are screens from the new one, or screens from the original. I remember the rumor was to remake them all with RE4 gameplay.

I'm wondering if those are screens from the new one, or screens from the original. I remember the rumor was to remake them all with RE4 gameplay.

with it being left out of UC, i wouldn't mind an RE2 remake done in that style

with it being left out of UC, i wouldn't mind an RE2 remake done in that style

Well they said that if Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles did well (and they did beating expectations by far), they hoped to remake Resident Evils 1-3 on the Wii with Resident Evil 4 styled gameplay.

i'd like to see it, but i've only played RE4 on GC, how's the remote handle

The controls on Resident Evil 4 for the Wii is fantastic. I recommend picking it up. It offers the best controls of all versions, the extras of the Playstation 2 version, and the better graphics of the Gamecube version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"