Resistance 2 Thread: 2.0

Meryl and Sniper Wolf get it on under a tree while Snake watches from underneath his octocamo.

Zenien said:
I would be annoyed if someone spoiled MGS4, very annoyed. I'm also on a media blackout for said game (not watching the most recent trailer or reading anything on it from then till release).

Mock me.
I'll take dozens of screenshots and randomly post them all over the Sony section :D

http://fp.scea.com/Content/Movies/17005/Images/HiResScreenShots.zip

First official screens.

18lkbo.jpg

2zipurk.jpg

those look friggin' amazing! i can't wait to see what games will look like 3 years from now...

Damn. Can't wait for this to come out. Looks great so far.

RESISTANCE 2-Already have my copy pre-ordered. :D

The guys at Gamestop got shipping orders from Sony and they have Resistance 2 listed as September 23 2008. This however is not confirmed so should be taken with a grain of salt, but if true....I"M SO F**KIN EXCITED!

Resistance 2 out Sept. 3rd according to GameStop *UPDATE*

According to GameStop, Resistance 2 is set to release September 3rd, 2008 in the US for $59.99.

GameStop's release dates, as you well know, aren't always terribly accurate, especially this far off from the title's supposed launch. Their dates are usually estimates or dates sent in from the publishers (in this case SCEA), and only when delays or cancellations occur are dates moved, so just take this news with a grain of salt.

On another note, GameStop and EB Games are now taking reservations for Resistance 2. As of today, for only $5, can reserve a copy of this epic sequel and ensure that one is available the day the game releases.
*Update: We called a few GameStop stores to confirm the release date and apparently it's September 3rd, not the 18th. Once again though, GameStop dates are only estimates from publishers and corporate, and are not official.

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=104317

Definitely looking forward to this game. I love the subtitle.

This game is orgasmic, makes you wet in the pants. I can't wait for this game!

I hear they might do a public beta, if so I hope I get picked. :)

On a diffrent note and since we are talking about sequels its interesting to hear that Best Buy has Killzone 2 listed for release on Feb. 25. :D

Although probable not true, isn't Best Buy a good source? They told everyone Halo 3 release date before it was announced....who knows.

I haven't played the original in quite a while -- probably because I suck so much online. But with all the ridiculous Haze delays, I might have to play the first some more and get the second. Screens look good. :up:

Best Buy has Killzone 2 listed for release on Feb. 25. :D

Although probable not true, isn't Best Buy a good source? They told everyone Halo 3 release date before it was announced....who knows.

:o.

I haven't played the original in quite a while -- probably because I suck so much online. But with all the ridiculous Haze delays, I might have to play the first some more and get the second. Screens look good. :up:

Or just get ANY OTHER PS2/PS3 FPS and have more fun than you ever would with Killzone.

That Insomniac has some ****ty programmers for only managing to use 10-20% of the system resources available to them.

If they did that with 20%, then I'd like to see what they can do with that x five, hell, even three. And what were the specs for Ratchet?

For those of you without acess to the magazine

7wpb29i.jpg

8a2qkbq.jpg

8br4bcm.jpg

6tekd9d.jpg

6u8nac8.jpg

8g8c5xl.jpg

6ycekr9.jpg

Nice scans. This game is going to be sick. I loved the first one. Probably my favorite FPS next to Call of Duty 4.

I'd have to pick Halo 3, Doom, Doom 3, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Quake 3, and UT'04 over the first Resistance, but Resistance 2 might get in the top three, as long as they seriously develop the vehicles for multi and single player, and they ramp everything up, particularly the graphics. I want to see a trailer before I make any observations, because all I've really heard is they're focusing on a compelling multi-player story campaign, huge online battles, but I want to know about the new weapons and vehicles. The interview didn't even reveal anything, cuz the guy had nothing of importance to reveal.:csad:

Resistance 2: Confirmed for Fall 2008, Demo Coming in July?

Slipped into the bottom of a press release regarding the extension to Insomniac Games' 'Nocturnal' initiative comes the news that the PS3-exclusive, Resistance: Fall of Man 2 is due out in Autumn 2008.

The text reads:

"Insomniac Games is currently developing Resistance 2(TM), which will release this fall, exclusively for PlayStation 3."

This would more than suggest, therefore, that the Easter egg hidden in the video we reported yesterday indicates not only more enemies, but a demo for July.

http://www.n4g.com/events_gdc2008/News-114420.aspx

Resistance 2: Confirmed for Fall 2008, Demo Coming in July?

Slipped into the bottom of a press release regarding the extension to Insomniac Games' 'Nocturnal' initiative comes the news that the PS3-exclusive, Resistance: Fall of Man 2 is due out in Autumn 2008.

The text reads:

"Insomniac Games is currently developing Resistance 2(TM), which will release this fall, exclusively for PlayStation 3."

This would more than suggest, therefore, that the Easter egg hidden in the video we reported yesterday indicates not only more enemies, but a demo for July.

http://www.n4g.com/events_gdc2008/News-114420.aspx

THAT'S AWESOME NEWS KAL, THANKS!!!:D:up:

So in an interview Sony has just announced that Resistance 2 is such a huge game it takes up 50 GB of a blu-ray disk.

I'M FREAKING OUT!

I can't wait.

Also a leaked picture of whats to come in the PSN store, Europe maybe seeing a Resistance 2 trailer on April 15th 2008.

*Runs to make a europe account*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"