The Official Resistance: Retribution Thread!!!

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
Hi guys, If you haven't heard, The RR Demo is available right now at a few places if you reserve the game, for more info go here!!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/01/16/try-resistance-retribution-two-months-before-it-comes-out/

Now on to the topic at hand, I have the demo already and have played it and all I gotta say is GO AND GET IT NOW!!!:eek::up: It's awesome, one of the best PSP games you will see this year or any year for that matter, the graphics are great, the gameplay is awesome, and the mechanics work flawlessly, from the small bit of story they showed in the Demo, it's gonna be a fun ride!!! The Demo also lets you, if you have Resistance 2, connect to that game and unlock the option to try Resistance Connect with both the Infected mode and Resistance: Retribution Plus, I give it a 10/10!!!:D:up:

Ok, so this is the official thread for the game so post thoughts, screens, anything and everything you like or don't about the game, feel free to discuss what you like!!!

I also just wanted to mention that the first issue of the Resistance comicbook was just released on wednesday so if you're interested go and pick it up, here's the first issue's cover art!!!:D:up:

RESIS-Cv1_NEW_medium.jpg

Last edited:
man I haven't played PSP in months. There's few great games I gotta get for it too, this including.

man I haven't played PSP in months. There's few great games I gotta get for it too, this including.

Go get the Demo, trust me it's awesome, can you tell I'm excited lol!!!:D

This game is a must have i wonder if there is online on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"