Respawn working with Star Wars artist

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Respawn Entertainment, the company started by Modern Warfare creators Vince Zampella and Jason West when they left Activision, has signed renowned Star Wars artist Iain McCaig to work on its next game. McCaig was instrumental in creating the iconic characters for the most recent series of three Star Wars movies, including Queen Amidala, Darth Maul and a slew of others.

In an interview with Develop, McCaig categorized working with Respawn as “the most exhilarating experience I’ve ever had in my career."
As for what game McCaig and Respawn are working on, no one is talking, although the artist did say: “Whether it’s military games or things set in space, it doesn’t matter, my huge burning passion is in designing people." So feel free to read whatever you'd like into that.

Hopefully, we'll get a little more information soon... I don't know about you, but the suspense is killing me. I'm hoping Respawn announces something totally out of left field here, something no one is expecting. But even if it's a realistic military shooter, I have a feeling whatever the company releases is going to be huge. They are a company with something to prove, with scores to settle...
Check out some of McCaig's art below:

Oh PLEASE be Star Wars Battlefront III, or Republic Commando 2! Then again, it doesn't HAVE to be Star Wars anything, but I gotta admit... the thought of former Infinity Ward working on a Star Wars related shooter?

*geekasim*

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/712988/respawn-working-with-star-wars-artist/

Highly doubt respawn is working on a battlefront, or anything star wars for that matter.

Can't wait to hear what they are working on tho. Hope it kicks the crap out of CoD

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"