New Star Wars film Opening on the day as Dragon Ball. Will it effect it Negatively ?

as if Dragon Ball is female friendly material...lol. if you don't think chicks are into Star Wars then you obviously don't chat with many chicks.

girls will be wanting to check out chatwin...i can assure that.
dudes...crazy fight scenes....emmy rossum

emmy-rossum-pic.jpg

girls will be wanting to check out chatwin...
Chatwin can only bring in so many girls with his looks. besides...girls can only contribute so much to these types of flicks as Brandon Routh has proven with Superman Returns. it's mostly only guys that will want to see this flick.

dudes...crazy fight scenes....emmy rossum
can't argue that.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/19/dre ... ent-210965

Since eagle eye, a movie that was supposed to release a week before dragonball is moving end of september who thinks fox might move dragonball up one week which means it will release against pineapple express.

I actually think this will be the best move since 2nd weekend will also be strong enough because star wars shows will be sold out so those who wanna watch an action movie will go watch dragonball.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/19/dre ... ent-210965

Since eagle eye, a movie that was supposed to release a week before dragonball is moving end of september who thinks fox might move dragonball up one week which means it will release against pineapple express.

I actually think this will be the best move since 2nd weekend will also be strong enough because star wars shows will be sold out so those who wanna watch an action movie will go watch dragonball.
Moving it up one week would be perfect. Good way to end the summer by watching the Dragonball movie.

It's about the Clone Wars. No one will give that much of a ****.

well since the star wars movie will be animated, dragon ball is sure to win...

people think of cartoons as kids' stuff. when i told my friends about new frontier, they got really interested. then when i said it was animated, they were like "wtf, forget that then." lol.

but yeah...besides. everyone is probably really curious in how it will look. people will just watch it out of curiosity, or just the fact that it's a freaking dragon ball movie...oh, and you got the korean pop fans of joon park from G.O.D.

well since the star wars movie will be animated, dragon ball is sure to win...

people think of cartoons as kids' stuff. when i told my friends about new frontier, they got really interested. then when i said it was animated, they were like "wtf, forget that then." lol.

but yeah...besides. everyone is probably really curious in how it will look. people will just watch it out of curiosity, or just the fact that it's a freaking dragon ball movie...oh, and you got the korean pop fans of joon park from G.O.D.
So if people aren't interested in a cartoon, then why would they be interested in this movie, which is based on a cartoon?

And yes, anime is still a cartoon...

movies based on cartoons are still movies. which is why people went to see stuff like spider-man, batman, and x-men. they're no different from dragon ball...the way i see it anyway.

there have been cartoons based on movies (like MIB), but you dont watch them like they're movies....cuz theyre cartoons. lol.

bottom line. maybe i should say live action > animated. not my opinion, just the majority's opinion. that's not including crazy fan boys on SHH like me.

I think that the Star Wars movie is supposed to be geared more towards kids... Or at least, my newspaper wrote an article today about how it's a 'Star Wars for a new generation' which I took as it's going to be a movie meant more for younger audiences?

Dragonball will probably be geared more towards kids than adults as well. It will likely be PG-13.

I hate to say it but as you all know star wars has a HUGE following or it wouldnt clean up at the B.O. like it does. The animated film will prolly make a good bit less than the live action S.W. films, but it will still do extremely well due to its cult following IMHO. Better than DB?? who knows.
I'm not really pulling for either one, just saying.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"