Respect for Captain America

Discussion in 'Captain America World' started by Team Andino, Mar 2, 2009.

1. hwldknights Registered

Captain America has always been my fav hero and always will.Hes been my fav since I was a kid.I like what he stands for.I also like how all the marvel heros respect him.

2. Team Andino The Paragon of Virtue

With us finally getting some concept art pictures for Cap I started getting those chills of excitement again of getting to see one of my favorites. I look forward to getting an actual picture of Chris in the costume though.

3. sdn Registered

Now that we've seen pictures of Chris Evans as Cap, I'm really pumped! I can't wait to see my favorite hero portrayed on screen, and I hope Chris does a great job, which I'm sure he will.

I was just thinking about why I like Captain America so much. He's basically a normal guy, but the best of what he can be. His greatest strengths are his character, courage, and integrity. He really inspires to be the best you can be.

:cap::cap::cap::cap::cap::cap::cap:
    CAP FOREVER!

4. marknbeck Registered

im not sure

5. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I feel that Cap had a massive resurgence of notoriety of prominence in popularity as a result of the MCU particularly Captain America: The Winter Solider. I’ve loved Chris Evans as Steve Rogers from since The First Avenger I thought his portrayal was spot on and each performance improved as he appeared in the films. So much so that the theatre audience cheered when he wields Mjonir in Endgame .

6. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

7. Blade Hoarder Registered

Respect for my friend and buddy, Steve. We won't get to drink together anymore but I will raise a toast to yer good health, dawg.