Revive BTAS on Boomerang!!

kooguy911

Sidekick
Reaction score
For those of you with boomerang, you probably realised by now that they took BTAS off the air, and replaced it with superfriends!! So heres what we're gonna do to bring BTAS back to tv. We are going to get all together and email the of bommerang and tell him how we want BTAS back late at night, and how nobody cares about superfriends anyway. I mean, who the hell would want to watch superfriends over BTAS?! Not me. Not you im assuming. Email them and tell them how much you want BTAS back, even if you dont have boomerang or dont watch BTAS on boomerang, help the people that did out and ask them with an email. This is the fanboy's chance to actually change something, because im sure the late night shows dont get good ratings anyway, so it doesnt matter to them what plays. We could make it BTAS. So please everyone, get to it.

This isnt just 100% about getting BTAS on boomerang. Its about making sure it stays on tv, because its one of the greatest superhero cartoons ever and deserves to stay on the air, even though its reruns. BTAS does not deserve to be shelved.

Email [email protected]

I'd rather they place it back on Cartoon Network at midnight like it was 2 years ago.

do they show it on any station or is it gone forever.

then email them and ask em for CN. Maybe it can be on adult swim!

No, its gone forever JTOAD unless we can bring it back.

Ehh, I kinda like Superfriends. :oldrazz:

Kidding, but my cable cancelled Boomerang a long time ago. I guess they assumed I don't watch it. :ninja: Plus, BTAS on CN would mean it would make it available to a wider audience.

But for now--just get the goddamn DVDs, man. They're 20 bucks (not bad) on teh ebay.

Its worth a try, but i thought they took it off because of The Batman. Its pretty obvious TAS puts it to shame.

they dont even show The Batman anywhere. Not that im saying The Batman is good, but its only on at like 8 am on saturdays. no way in hell am i gonna wake up that early just for the batman crap. First off, get rid of The Batman. Second, bring back DCAU!!

I take it you haven't seen many recent episodes of The Batman.

they dont even show The Batman anywhere. Not that im saying The Batman is good, but its only on at like 8 am on saturdays. no way in hell am i gonna wake up that early just for the batman crap. First off, get rid of The Batman. Second, bring back DCAU!!

LMAO!

I feel the same way. I barely ever wake up in time to see it.

you COULD email the networks and get nowhere....

or you COULD just go buy the damned DVD box sets and watch them at YOUR leasure..maybe if the DVD sales skyrocket, they'll think about reviving it somehow (ie: Family Guy)

without Superfriends, you wouldnt have TAS. You better recognize!:o

yeah well without TAS you wouldnt have The Batman so they better recognize.

Recently on "Toon Disney" they've been showing promos during power rangers that say BTAS and STAS are comming to that channel this fall. No specific date yet, but I'll let you know.

Nothing beat watching Batman at midnight. It just felt right.

In fact, the only thing that could beat it would be watching an all new Bat-toon made 'specially for us grown-ups. At midnight.

Hey, Spider-man gets a new cartoon like every four years. Why not the Batman?

-- END!

Just watch the DVDs. no commercials or breaks. better picture. better sound.

i'd rather have batman beyond on boomerang. i have all the BTAS box sets, lol.

but theres something weird about watching them on dvd. for some reason, it just feels better when it's on tv. or maybe i'm crazy.

i still say. go out and buy the box sets, make the DVD sales skyrocket..than maybe WB will think about reviving the show....

it worked for Family Guy and Futurama..why the hell not give it a try.

but theres something weird about watching them on dvd. for some reason, it just feels better when it's on tv. or maybe i'm crazy.

Ha, you're not alone. I like watching it when it's on TV as well.

BTAS is going to show on Toon Disney starting the 30th! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"