Rick Jones?

rick-jones.png
hahahahahahhaha

Ok, I know that some of you guys really want Rick Jones in this movie well I think he might actually be in it.

Bursyl over at HM.com pointed out that Martin Starr has been casted for this movie. When we heard of this news we thought that he could play Doc Samson but we now know that Ty Burrell is actually playing Samson so who is Martin Starr going to play?

Rick Jones is my guess!

:bh:

a student is mine.

If they have him as a student then they could still call him Rick Jones. Just change him from a biker to a student to work with the new origins but keep his personality and such.

He's not included in the first Edward Norton draft. Don't know if they put him in after, but I think(and I hope) not.

they were with cap when he was at what ever studio they loaned him out to, now they have the rights back, Rick can be used in TIH

I thought Jones' name was tied up with Captain Marvel, not Captain America? That would make sense to me as he's always been more attached to Mar-Vell than he has ever was to Rogers (was only his "Bucky" for a short time as I recall?)

If that is the case do they have the rights back for Captain Marvel (or did they ever loan/sell them off in the first place for that matter?)

Marvel has the rights to Captain America. It's one of the movies being made leading up to an Avengers film.

Captain Marvel I'm not too sure about, but I haven't heard any plans to make a movie of him.

Once again, if it wasn't for Rick Jones, the Hulk wouldn't exist. So it would be kind of a sacrilege to the character if he wasn't involved in some way. I hope he's in the flashback sitting in that jeep playing a harmonica.

There's no point in having Jone if he's not part of a Gama Bomb origin.

I LIKED ANGS FILM, BUT ONE OF THE THINGS THAT BUGGED ME THE MOST WAS THAT RICK WAS NOT IN IT!!!:cmad: I HOPE HE'S IN THIS ONE!!!:yay: IF THEY DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ANG'S ORIGIN, WHICH PERSONALLY I HOPE THEY DO, MAYBE, TO INTRODUCE RICK, HE COULD BE A STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY AND BEFRIEND BRUCE, MAYBE BECOMING HIS LAB ASSISTANT!!! ABOMINATION MAYBE TAKES RICK AS A HOSTAGE TO LURE BANNER INTO HAVING TO BECOME THE HULK AGAIN AFTER BEING CURED FORCING BRUCE TO HAVE TO JOIN FORCES WITH ROSS NOT ONLY TO SAVE RICK BUT THE CITY AS WELL!!! THIS WOULD BRING TO THE FILM THE DYNAMIC OF RICK FEELING GUILTY(LIKE IN THE COMICS) THAT BRUCE HAD TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO SAVE HIM!!! IT'S JUST AN IDEA OF A WAY THEY COULD INCORPORATE RICK INTO THE FILM AND STILL MAINTAIN SOME OF THE ROOTS OF THE CHARACTER, ANYWAYS, I HOPE HE'S IN IT!!!:woot::bh:

This is how I can see the inclusion of Rick Jones working well in this movie with elements of the TV Show and comic.

Rick Jones is an arrogant, bad boy like student at an university. He has a class to attend where he is going to be shown a Gamma Transponder made by a Doctor Bruce Banner. He thinks this is going to be boring by just hearing about it.

He is in the class along with some other students who are really excited. Banner demonstrates the Gamma Transponder to the students by sitting in it and turning it on but doesn't fire the gamma radiation through himself. He tells the class why he made the machine and what the effects of Gamma Radiation are to a human, death.

The lecture ends and the students leave all real excited and happy. Rick however found the whole thing a waste of time but stays behind to mess about. Banner is in the lab but to one side doing some other lab work unaware that Rick is still in the lab. Rick goes over to the Gamma Transponder, plays around with it and causes it to malfunction. An alarm goes off alerting Banner and everyone else in the university like Betty and General Ross.

Banner see's what Rick has done and tries to fix what Rick did but it isn't working. The machine starts to get loud and smoke is coming from it. And a Gamma Radiation firing in 10 seconds countdown starts. Banner rushes over to Rick. Grabs him, makes him wear some lead lined clothing to stop the Gamma Radiation harming him but before Banner can get his on the machine fires the Gamma Radiation and explodes. As it exploded, Ross and Betty just entered the lab. Betty is hurt by the fire and explosion, Rick is knocked out but not harmed by the Gamma Radiation and Ross is clutching his arm and looking at Banner's motionless body and then looking back at Betty who is hurt. This makes Ross angry and gives him even more reason why Banner shouldn't be with Betty as he blames Banner for what has happened to Betty.

Then later on, Banner is ok and not dead as he should be after taking a leathel dose of Gamma Radiation but is safe as he tested a very small amount Super Soldier Serum on himself a couple of days earlier.

Then with Ross after Banner and because of what Banner has become, Rick feels guilty and owes Banner big time for saving his life.

There, finished. A pretty good origin and inclusion of Rick Jones by me!

This is how I can see the inclusion of Rick Jones working well in this movie with elements of the TV Show and comic.

Rick Jones is an arrogant, bad boy like student at an university...................................................There, finished. A pretty good origin and inclusion of Rick Jones by me!

Works for me:yay:

Rick Jones is an arrogant, bad boy like student at an university. He has a class to attend where he is going to be shown a Gamma Transponder made by a Doctor Bruce Banner. He thinks this is going to be boring by just hearing about it.

He is in the class along with some other students who are really excited. Banner demonstrates the Gamma Transponder to the students by sitting in it and turning it on but doesn't fire the gamma radiation through himself. He tells the class why he made the machine and what the effects of Gamma Radiation are to a human, death.

The lecture ends and the students leave all real excited and happy. Rick however found the whole thing a waste of time but stays behind to mess about. Banner is in the lab but to one side doing some other lab work unaware that Rick is still in the lab. Rick goes over to the Gamma Transponder, plays around with it and causes it to malfunction. An alarm goes off alerting Banner and everyone else in the university like Betty and General Ross.

Banner see's what Rick has done and tries to fix what Rick did but it isn't working. The machine starts to get loud and smoke is coming from it. And a Gamma Radiation firing in 10 seconds countdown starts. Banner rushes over to Rick. Grabs him, makes him wear some lead lined clothing to stop the Gamma Radiation harming him but before Banner can get his on the machine fires the Gamma Radiation and explodes. As it exploded, Ross and Betty just entered the lab. Betty is hurt by the fire and explosion, Rick is knocked out but not harmed by the Gamma Radiation and Ross is clutching his arm and looking at Banner's motionless body and then looking back at Betty who is hurt. This makes Ross angry and gives him even more reason why Banner shouldn't be with Betty as he blames Banner for what has happened to Betty.

Then later on, Banner is ok and not dead as he should be after taking a leathel dose of Gamma Radiation but is safe as he tested a very small amount Super Soldier Serum on himself a couple of days earlier.

Then with Ross after Banner and because of what Banner has become, Rick feels guilty and owes Banner big time for saving his life.

There, finished. A pretty good origin and inclusion of Rick Jones by me!

Or Rick Jones could sit in a jeep in the desert. Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"