Ridley Scott's "Alien: Covenant" (Oct 6, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McBride will do fine. There really isn't such a thing as comedic or dramatic actors. There's strengths and preferences sure but great acting is about finding the truth in any extraordinary situation. A good actor can do it all. If you can't do both you're not a very good actor. The problem is good actors can just become pigeonholed.

Australian actor Benjamin Rigby talks a little about his role in Alien: Covenant

"I've read the whole script, and it's great, I really like it. I have a great character".

"I'd say it's a sizable role. It's a good plot device. My favorite roles to play are plot devices" (laughs).

Given that 'Alien' is back in the title, will the new film be a continuation of 2012's Prometheus or something different?

"Because there's an end result being the original Alien, it has to connect. People can expect similar things to happen, it is an Alien franchise [film]. It does translate. Obviously it's a completely different cast - Noomi isn't in it. I think it goes from the first to second one pretty fluidly".

http://if.com.au/2016/03/16/article...-Ridley-Scotts-Alien-Covenant/LGQHCFJMGU.html

Ridley Scott said Shooting will be a mix of location and studio shoots with location requiting “monumental forest and monumental rock and the rest will be in the studio with fairly formidable CGI.

Milford Sound (fiord in the south west of New Zealand's South Island) is confirmed as a filming location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"