The Wolverine Rila Fukushima as Yukio

Think About The Ink! - Between the Pages - July 7 - The Wolverine - Comics to Movies

Rila Fukushima is Yukio in The Wolverine 2013! 20th Century Fox and Hugh Jackman hope the second time is the charm as they try to get Wolverine back on track, focusing on his legendary history in Japan! Host Grace Randolph, from Beyond The Trailer, and guest Alan Kistler talk about the history of Yukio and what she means to Wolverine...and Storm?! Is Rila Fukushima a good casting choice for Yukio? And how much does The Wolverine follow the original story of Wolverine in Japan based on the comic by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller? Enjoy The Wolverine in 2013! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.

Yukio's featurette was amazing!

I didn't get excited about the other videos but her featurette was really good.

She was really awesome as Logan's "bodyguard." I hope this movie does well enough just so we can get another film with her in it too.

She was great, actually had a well constructed past and a well rounded character, was not expecting that, plus her fight with Shingen was incredible, showed some great moves.

Hope she comes back in the future.

Can't believe it was her first acting job. She was easily one of the best parts of the movie. Really likeable.

Let the Yukio

movie ending spoiler:
+ Wolverine fanfiction commence! Closest you'll get to the comics with an ending like that. It's left to the imagination.

She was great, actually had a well constructed past and a well rounded character, was not expecting that, plus her fight with Shingen was incredible, showed some great moves.

Hope she comes back in the future.

well theres 2 years to explore with her! lol The Wolverine 2 anyone?

Let the Yukio

movie ending spoiler:
+ Wolverine fanfiction commence! Closest you'll get to the comics with an ending like that. It's left to the imagination.

She was a lot of potential, plus her [BLACKOUT]mutant ability is not exactly a nice one[/BLACKOUT], I was afraid she would play it as an angsty teen but that never happened.

I'm sure the Extended Cut will be even more glorious and will take the movie to a 9/10 for me.

One of the biggest laughs at my show tonight was at Yukio's [BLACKOUT]unimpressed "He's all right..." response after Logan comments on Shingen's sword-fighting. [/BLACKOUT]

Yukio was awesome! liked how they treated the character and enjoyed Rila's performance. hopefully we get to see more of her.

I liked this chick! (Both the actress and the character.) I had been worried that
they might kill her off at some point in the film - maybe against Shingen, but thank God that didn't happen
:woot:

I also loved the way she
hung Poison Ivy errrr Viper by her own petard. VIPER: "Now you're going to die." YUKIO (smiles and shakes head): "Not my day!"

Win, win! You go, Yukio!

maybe the next stop will be madipoor? more ninja and all that.

Her fight against Shingen was probably my favorite fight in the whole movie. She reminded me of Yoda in Episode 2 where she was jumping and moving around so quickly. The fight choreography in general was really good in the movie. I loved how she used the environment to her advantage.

Last edited:
Her fight against Shingen was probably my favorite fight in the whole movie. She reminded me of Yoda in Episode 2 where she was jumping and moving around so quickly. The fight choreography in general was really good in them movie. I loved how she used the environment to her advantnge.

Twas awesome and what followed was even better again.

One of the best characters in the movie. Hope we see more of her.

I hope to see her again in DOFP like a cameo or something.
I really loved her faith in Wolverine, and [BLACKOUT]when she killed Viper.[/BLACKOUT]
I'm a Yukio fan from yesterday :woot:

I hope to see her again in DOFP like a cameo or something.
I really loved her faith in Wolverine, and [BLACKOUT]when she killed Viper.[/BLACKOUT]
I'm a Yukio fan from yesterday :woot:

That would be awesome but not sure how she would fit in to the whole timeline thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"