The Wolverine Rila Fukushima as Yukio

Here eyes are gigantic in comparison to the rest of her head.

I don't care if people has issues about her face.

Not all girls have to look perfect.

Comic Yukio wasn't supposed to be all that attractive. She's kind of rough. Rila has a unique look that is similar, which is part of the reason why I used that comic panel in the first post.

maybe the next stop will be madipoor? more ninja and all that.

Madripoor could be interesting.

But I'm really sure in which film we should see her next.

I don't think a pre-DOFP film after DOFP would be a good idea and we still don't know what things are they gonna erase in the altered future.

Part of what I'm dreading about DOFP. Retcon-palooza. Yeehaw. The bulk of the prevoius 4 X-Men movies erased from the timeline. Well, we'll see.

I hope it's not like that.

Last edited:
And it will probably be my biggest issue with Bryan Singer.

I feel like in his head, he picks things what should be considered canon or not.

Part of what I'm dreading about DOFP. Retcon-palooza. Yeehaw. The bulk of the prevoius 4 X-Men movies erased from the timeline. Well, we'll see.

This series has needed a reboot for a long time, IMO. If DOFP does that then I'm all for it. Honestly, XMFC should have been their reboot. Would've made that movie much better not to be bogged down with baggage from the Singerverse.

And it will probably be my biggest issue with Bryan Singer.

I feel like in his head, he picks things what should be considered canon or not.

And I think people thinking DOFP Is going to erase most of films are going to be
disappointed.

Returning to series to erase his own films:doh: very unlikely

at most some things from non singer films are going to retconned

Or let's put it this way.Doe people really expect X-force,more films with Original cast and more Wolverine solo can be done if all films besides first class and 1973 parts of ODFP are erased.This would trap future films as peroid pieces.

and what makes anyone think Fox would want that since they have been wanting films to remain connected.

and people are ignoring bryan said at comic con while hinting at time travel causes some changes said he wants some contunity.And finally Singer could
be misleading people since he went to James Cameron for advice.The terminator,or should I say the original version since reboot madness Is hitting
terminator,has time travel attempting to change future actully causes future to come into being.

If fox wanted to reboot why bother with the wolverine and DOFP.No studio cares about giving closure to any series they just reboot.

and first class has plenty of connection to the "Singerverse" the backstory of Xavier and magneto working together when Xavier started his work comes not from comics but from "Singerverse" as does the entire magneto-Mystique relationship.As for claiming the "Singerverse" Is leaving baggage I say what the hell are you talking about.X2 remains eather the top or second X-Men film.The baggage comes from last stand and origins.The wolverine Is proof doing film In post Last stand cna work.

X-Men Is not the avengers.X-Men Is often darker and deals with more serious subjects than you will ever find In a Avengers related film.Disney's approach works for the avengers.It doesn't for X-Men.And not restarting entire series alllowes It to go In new directions.You want Apocalypse In films?You want an X-force film? You want more films like the wolverine? continuing Is the way to go.

Maybe a direct Wolverine sequel will take place between the end of the movie and the 2-years after credits scene; that way they can show more adventures of Logan and Yukio together.

Maybe a direct Wolverine sequel will take place between the end of the movie and the 2-years after credits scene; that way they can show more adventures of Logan and Yukio together.

And I would like to see them encounter mutants such as Sunfire or Omega Red.

And I also thought about Yukio being with the X-Men, but I don't think she fits right in with the group.

My god, was Yukio awesome or what. I want her to appear in DOFP AND be a member of X-Force, see would fit right in with a team of badasses.

I don't care if people has issues about her face.

Not all girls have to look perfect.

Yeah its good to have a female character in a film for something other than to "look hot".

Great new character, forget the haters, hope we see more of her.

Rila [blackout]and Tao[/blackout] said they wouldn't mind appearing in DoFP in some recent interview I read when asked. It's very unlikely, but who knows what can happen, a reference maybe.

Yeah its good to have a female character in a film for something other than to "look hot".

Great new character, forget the haters, hope we see more of her.

Agreed, but unfortunately, a lot of people are quite shallow. I think it's sad and pathetic that some people need a good looking character in order to pay attention. Megan Fox and Transformers comes to mind...

Last edited:
Agreed. I think it's quite sad and pathetic that some people need a good looking character in order to pay attention. Megan Fox and Transformers comes to mind...

IT does depress me that this still seems to be the case even nowadays that the ADHD crowd need a hot woman all the time to pay attention to a film, especially CBM's, god forbid they actually create a rounded and developed character.

Thank god this film exists to counter act the usual female cliche's in movies of this kind.

Anyway I had no problem with her look anyway, the girl had style.

"This sword is hundreds of years old, called “Danza" after the first samurai to wield it. “Danza" means “separator."

I liked her character a lot more than I thought, she did a great job. Jackman and Fukushima had some nice chemistry. I definitely would like to see more cinematic adventures with her and Wolverine.

I think this is my favourite poster of her and Logan:

The-Wolverine-Wolverine-and-Yukio1-600x887.jpg

I loved her in this movie... so tired of the European standard of beauty.. Thats not real life... women of color are good looking to me and I was effectuated by her in this film

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"