• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Stealing those has been a bit of a thing in LA (and, as I understand it, other places). We had a couple stolen from our car over the past few years.

So, so stupid to end someone's life because you want a few hundred bucks. Why someone would or could do something like that has always baffled me.....

Ian McKellen turned 85 today. Death better leave him alone! :cmad:
4cd77979e420fa509bd911e56ff4f41c.gif

Not to sound insensitive and of course William Anders' passing is incredibly sad, however, what I want to know is, is it common for elderly people who may have experience in their formative years to pilot planes?

Not to sound insensitive and of course William Anders' passing is incredibly sad, however, what I want to know is, is it common for elderly people who may have experience in their formative years to pilot planes?
I would think so yes. Most astronauts begin as pilots or even test pilots. Risk takers. It can be hard to give that up even when they age. :(

Jerry West was indeed a legend. As a Laker fan, I saw him as a youngster all the time.

10x All NBA 1st team
2x All NBA 2nd team
14x All Star
and the only person ever to be named NBA Finals MVP on a team that lost. He averaged almost 40 points per game.

RIP and thanks for the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"