F Yo Lounge (RIP Charlie Murphy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cleveland shooter killed himself during a police chase in Erie PA.

I hope doesn't perform an act of quick suicide.

I can make 5k last for a hot minute, I'm just wondering what I would need to wander for a solid 2-3 years. I'd cut down on cost by camping in most places. 20k seems like it would work.

You'll know better than me how much you'd need for yourself. 20k for 2 years would be more than $800 per month. Is that enough? Might be a stretch for 3 years.

You'll know better than me how much you'd need for yourself. 20k for 2 years would be more than $800 per month. Is that enough? Might be a stretch for 3 years.

I can make $50 last 2 weeks for food in most cases with no problem.

I can make $50 last 2 weeks for food in most cases with no problem.

So if you take into account the rough cost of the kind of place you want to stay then it really depends on how much stuff you want to do that costs money (eating out, going out etc). It can be done on not much at all as long as you have an emergency fund but others will need ****loads to really enjoy and make the most of it.

So if you take into account the rough cost of the kind of place you want to stay then it really depends on how much stuff you want to do that costs money (eating out, going out etc). It can be done on not much at all as long as you have an emergency fund but others will need ****loads to really enjoy and make the most of it.

I'll just camp out in most places if I was going to do it. Just do a ton of walking and train hopping.

I'll just camp out in most places if I was going to do it. Just do a ton of walking and train hopping.

Are you going to have constant flashbacks to the life lessons you learned at the Shaolin temple?

I'd take a good compass if I were you DJ. :cwink:

All kidding aside, good luck out there if you truly embark on this adventure.

A couple months ago I mentioned I had jury duty at a courthouse called Frank Murphy Hall of Justice. I got out of jury duty today and I didn't have to dress up as Lex Luthor.

A couple months ago I mentioned I had jury duty at a courthouse called Frank Murphy Hall of Justice. I got out of jury duty today and I didn't have to dress up as Lex Luthor.

You didn't have to ... but you did anyway.

It be a bit odd seeing you in a pink/green jumpsuit. :o

used in Challenge of the Super Friends

The more the better.

I want a movie with nothing but after credits scenes. Like, the opening credits roll, then you see Liam Neeson kick Ralph Fiennes in the nuts, then end credits, interrupted 48 times by scenes teasing the next movies in the shared universe.

First trailer for Krypton. Which is the first DC show to be set in the same universe as the movies. Looks like Barristan Selmy is in it.
[YT]JjMPTB9Oodo[/YT]

Is it actually going to take place in the DCEU? I know that was the initial word when it first premiered but I could see that changing if they actually greenlight the show.

Looks interesting, though i'm not going to judge its quality this early since i apparently do that. :o

Last edited:
First trailer for Krypton. Which is the first DC show to be set in the same universe as the movies. Looks like Barristan Selmy is in it.
[YT]JjMPTB9Oodo[/YT]

I'll give it it's seven episode day in court. I think the SFX look good for non-premium cable, it's got some scope and as you said my GoT spirit animal Ser Barristan seems to play a role. I am not too crazy about the line readings of the lead. It's not a lot to go on I admit but already he gives off the "good looking but dull" vibe to me.

Also... I am not sure making this happen only a generation or two before Karl-El's departure was the way to go. I loved how Krypton looked in MOS but it was the culture in it's death throws as it were. It wasn't exactly super colorful. Maybe basing it further in the past and showing the slide into the regimented world of Jor-El's time would have been a better idea

Ok NOW he's taking it too far!

I am a HUGE Rooster Teeth fan, from achievement Hunter to Funhaus, love em to bits as much as you love Star Wars Darth.

This feels personal...

PROVOST or whoever you are, you, me, outside in 4 hours... let's settle this... mano el mano...

mPv6czX.gif

Is it actually going to take place in the DCEU? I know that was the initial word when it first premiered but I could see that changing if they actually greenlight the show.

David Goyer said the show takes place 200 years before Man of Steel.

A lot less hyped now. This is pretty much a leak, the older D.C. logo means it's from awhile back so it could be something that still never sees the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"