F Yo Lounge (RIP Charlie Murphy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. So it's affordable then. Now get going!

Are you going to have constant flashbacks to the life lessons you learned at the Shaolin temple?

I'd take a good compass if I were you DJ. :cwink:

All kidding aside, good luck out there if you truly embark on this adventure.

Ya I think I'm just gonna finally get a car instead. Will be nice to not have to spend 4 hours a day riding the bus to and from work. Plus I'll be able to do more DJ gigs too.

Maybe someday my wanderlust will be satiated but not anytime soon I guess.

Looks interesting, though i'm not going to judge its quality this earlier since i apparently do that. :o
uh... well...

I'll give it it's seven episode day in court. I think the SFX look good for non-premium cable, it's got some scope and as you said my GoT spirit animal Ser Barristan seems to play a role. I am not too crazy about the line readings of the lead. It's not a lot to go on I admit but already he gives off the "good looking but dull" vibe to me.

Also... I am not sure making this happen only a generation or two before Karl-El's departure was the way to go. I loved how Krypton looked in MOS but it was the culture in it's death throws as it were. It wasn't exactly super colorful. Maybe basing it further in the past and showing the slide into the regimented world of Jor-El's time would have been a better idea

I'll give it the pilot and likely turn it off halfway through. I'm confident it will be cancelled.

If that's him, at least his dumbass stopped using KNOWHERE... hey... 1/4 aint so bad :o

The promo was actually leaked. If it does get picked up for a series it will probably be Deadpool style from the hype of the leaked trailer.

It looks like it has Caprica written all over it. What's Caprica, you say? Exactly.

uh... well...

I'll give it the pilot and likely turn it off halfway through. I'm confident it will be cancelled.

If that's him, at least his dumbass stopped using KNOWHERE... hey... 1/4 aint so bad :o

What's it look like with that election going on Reek? Is that your district?

It's early. Ossoff is in the lead though.

The promo was actually leaked. If it does get picked up for a series it will probably be Deadpool style from the hype of the leaked trailer.
I just watched that promo. Where would that kind of hype come from?

I live in an apartment building and I had to leave really early this morning to make it to the court house on time. When I walked out the door I noticed a crackhead was sleeping in the hallway and he doesn't live in the building. Last week I dropped my keys and I noticed how filthy the floor is. I'm partly convinced that I'm living in Charlie Kelly's apartment building minus the thousands of cats surrounding the building because of the hundreds of rats inside the building.

you drinking straight paint again?

I'm not drinking it out of the can. I first pour it into my blood bucket to give the paint some flavor.

ah the bolton bloody mary... well done

Not sure who all here will be into it...

But that ALL EYEZ ON ME trailer.... fire.

Perfect Brian ... still sleeping on your own Raptors?

...How can you see me....

I mean, on one hand, glorious victory for the pride of mother Canada. On the other hand... it was ugly at a lot of points.

Still... whether by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.
-Vincent Diesel.

Wonder what the next lounge names gonna be?

...How can you see me....

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

I mean, on one hand, glorious victory for the pride of mother Canada. On the other hand... it was ugly at a lot of points.

Still... whether by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.
-Vincent Diesel.

Well... at least you aren't Boston.

A flayed man sees all
sigh.
Wonder what the next lounge names gonna be?

I have no idea, but I am 100% confident you will be here at 1000.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"