RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Gene Wilder. Always loved Stir Crazy and Young Frankenstein.

Damn. RIP Gene Wilder. :csad:

See No Evil, Hear No Evil
was always one of my fav comedies growing up.

RIP Gene Wilder.

I loved him in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, Young Frankenstein, See no evil hear no evil, Stir Crazy, and Blazing Saddles.

feel like i've been kicked in the stomach finding out about Gene Wilder
he is one of my all time favourite actors :(

His comedic Timing and delivery is unmatched
feels eerie cause i was only talking with my father about blazing saddles last night and how hilarious he is in that movie

truly a sad day for hollywood losing one of their brightest stars r.i.p gene

Gene Wilder was not only an icon, he was one of those far and few between celebs who genuinely seemed like a sweet person.

Everytime the guy was on screen I wanted to give him a big hug.

And I don't say that about 99% of celebrities. It was just something about Wilder.

He seemed like the coolest uncle in the world.

RIP

RIP Mr. Wilder.....thank you for the years of happiness and escape from the real world.

Gene Wilder, a great actor and a great man. May he rest in peace :(

RIP Gene Wilder. What sucks even more is with his sickness he sort of faded out of the spotlight through the 90's and beyond. Though apparently he was in a Yo Gabba Gabba episode in 2015, plus a few things here and there between then.

The statement made about his sickness was something along the lines of, he didn't wan't to tell people he was sick because he didn't want kids who were fans of him playing Willy Wonka to think he was old and sick because apparently kid's still recognized who he was. Such a beautiful soul, rest in peace

Damn. RIP Gene Wilder. :csad:

See No Evil, Hear No Evil
was always one of my fav comedies growing up.

That was one of the first time I saw naked boobs on screen so I have a sentimental attachment.

Has anyone heard from Gene Hackman lately? For some reason I think he's probably getting up there too.

RIP Gene. A true great, one of my favourites. Thanks for the memories. :up:

This totally sucks!!! Gene Wilder passing does hurt for me. He was one of my favorites, I always enjoyed watching his films, brought laughs to me & always warmed my heart. I loved him in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Stir Crazy, Blazing Saddles, Hanky Panky, The Silver Streak, See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Another You, Young Frankenstein, & Bonnie & Clyde (big screen debut). RIP Mr. Wilder, you were one of the greatest. :csad: :waa:

RIP, thanks for being a big part of my childhood.

willy-wonka.jpg
Rest in Peace
Gene Wilder
June 11, 1933 – August 29, 2016

Just one more reason why this year sucks. :(

LOVED him as the Waco Kid

"Well my name is Jim, but most people call me...........Jim."

I am so gonna have to pop that movie in the next day or so.

EDIT I just realized we lost 2 more of the Blazing Saddles cast this year so far, David Huddelston and Gene Wilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"