Riven....

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
32,655
Reaction score
0
Points
31
any reason why you are bumping up threads from nearly two years ago...

;)
 
I don't know, there still good topics. I like em alot. Althoug Im not Riven, sadly :(
 
I dont know who Riven is and frankly pumpkin I really dont care, however they are not good topics because every topic eventually has a demand of 0, now I kno thats too much for you to comprehend Shirley so let me just give the highlights and Im going to write this in capitals so you can really drill it into your mind, ok honey? STOP BUMPING.

Now jog on.
 
Cause I'm bored and there are practically no new threads to post on... So I took my time machine to 2003 and brought some threads back with me that I thought were fun or interesting and hadn't quite lost their appeal (yet).

I'm not gonna bring back a thread like "OMFG! Did you see Britney kissing Madonna on the MTV Awards??!!!!1" or anything... ;)



Not okay? Bannable offence? :(
 
Dr.Cox said:
I dont know who Riven is and frankly pumpkin I really dont care, however they are not good topics because every topic eventually has a demand of 0, now I kno thats too much for you to comprehend Shirley so let me just give the highlights and Im going to write this in capitals so you can really drill it into your mind, ok honey? STOP BUMPING.

Now jog on.
This man needs an enema!
 
Dark Carnage said:
Maxwell?

Football Factory?

Or are you just a cockney?
I was thinking maxwell as well...

:D

that argument he had with roberto really stuck out in my mind when this poster said this...


hahahahhahahahhah
 
Maxwell lost that fight in my view.

But Cox here has put it in nearly every post, it's starting to get old. He should use it sparringly.
 
Dr.Cox said:
I dont know who Riven is and frankly pumpkin I really dont care, however they are not good topics because every topic eventually has a demand of 0, now I kno thats too much for you to comprehend Shirley so let me just give the highlights and Im going to write this in capitals so you can really drill it into your mind, ok honey? STOP BUMPING.

Now jog on.
hey if the man wants to bump, then the fonz says its okay to bump.
 
Dr.Cox said:
I dont know who Riven is and frankly pumpkin I really dont care, however they are not good topics because every topic eventually has a demand of 0, now I kno thats too much for you to comprehend Shirley so let me just give the highlights and Im going to write this in capitals so you can really drill it into your mind, ok honey? STOP BUMPING.

Now jog on.
I feel strangely violated.


Especially cause of the mental image I associate with this user... :eek:

x2-cox.jpg
 
Fonzie said:
hey if the man wants to bump, then the fonz says its okay to bump.
Will you shut your ass and jump a shark! Whooo! Go Fonz!

JUMP JUMP JUMP
 
DOG LIPS said:
Will you shut your ass and jump a shark! Whooo! Go Fonz!

JUMP JUMP JUMP
Hey cut it with the shark jokes wise guy. It was a onetime deal, know what I'm sayin'?
 
Dark Carnage said:
Maxwell lost that fight in my view.

But Cox here has put it in nearly every post, it's starting to get old. He should use it sparringly.
maxwell lost most of his arguments in the big brother house, he doesn't know the art of putting his point across without coming off as aggressive...
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
I was thinking maxwell as well...

:D

that argument he had with roberto really stuck out in my mind when this poster said this...


hahahahhahahahhah



what? who?


and here i thought you were talking about me:(

Odin's Lapdog said:
maxwell lost most of his arguments in the big brother house, he doesn't know the art of putting his point across without coming off as aggressive...

even worse. i confused myself with a reality tv personality.
:(:(
 
Riven should be banned, he is getting annoying.
 
Riven said:
I feel strangely violated.


Especially cause of the mental image I associate with this user... :eek:

x2-cox.jpg
Great..now Im going to get that mental image
 
Riven said:
Cause I'm bored and there are practically no new threads to post on... So I took my time machine to 2003 and brought some threads back with me that I thought were fun or interesting and hadn't quite lost their appeal (yet).

I'm not gonna bring back a thread like "OMFG! Did you see Britney kissing Madonna on the MTV Awards??!!!!1" or anything... ;)



Not okay? Bannable offence? :(
If you keep bumping spam or now-useless threads, it's a temp-bannable offence, I'd say. Especially if you just do it out of boredom and not thinking "hmm. This isn't a bad thread to bring back".

So it's okay. Just be careful, Riv. ;)

In two years, I'm going to bump this thread
 
Dark Carnage said:
Maxwell?

Football Factory?

Or are you just a cockney?

I can be anything you want me to be princess :) :cool:
 
Riven said:
I feel strangely violated.


Especially cause of the mental image I associate with this user... :eek:

x2-cox.jpg

Noo noo thats just not on, hell if I looked like that I would jog on myself. My god put that picture away, think of the children for crying out loud.
 
DL..why are you looking at old threads?
 
...Twy bumps an old thread whose purpose was asking why old threads were being bumped... thats classic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,242
Messages
21,691,678
Members
45,517
Latest member
Monster34
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"