Deadpool 2 Rob Delaney is the Most Useful Member on the Force - "Peter" Thread

2kt09

Snyder Rent-Free
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

Click pic for twit.

tumblr_inline_p7fqwrhiwJ1qi6svo_540.gif

I’ve had a though. What if peter is actually copycat aka vanesa aka Morena Baccarin?

I might be grasping, but it's almost like they are taking another jab at DC with this.

A man with a moustache flying through the air... :funny:

These humans taking mutant jobs. No fair.....

I might be grasping, but it's almost like they are taking another jab at DC with this.

A man with a moustache flying through the air... :funny:

I hope Peter goes full superhero at the end and then decides to shave his mustache. And then Deadpool says something like, "See! A real superhero just shaves his mustache and doesn't demand that it be digitally removed."

maybe he is just a joke characte,r but one trailer had a very official looking headshot of him sans mustache...maybe he's infiltrating the group for some reason?

I feel like if they made him a mutant it would take away the comedy of him just being an ordinary guy.

I feel like if they made him a mutant it would take away the comedy of him just being an ordinary guy.

Yeaaah, kinda wished they would have kept this guy just a normal Joe. But his name is "Peter W." I can only assume his Peter Wisdom powers will be unleashed and he'll save everyone.

Imma guess Peter dies...to complete the joke.

You will probably not believe this, but the trailer just came out and I have already started seeing some amazing Peter cosplays around where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"