Deadpool 2 Rob Delaney is the Most Useful Member on the Force - "Peter" Thread

lNN31zz.jpg

For people without an actual sense of humor I could see how they don't get the joke.

It just seems pointless to me, when they could have easily developed an underdeveloped character or introduced someone familiar from the comics that we haven't seen before in a film.

A small side note on Rob Delaney: The guy has been quite well known in the UK for Catastrophe in the last few years, and is popular because of it. He seems like a very decent guy, so I am so pleased he's landed a role in such a high profile gig. The poor guy also lost his son earlier this year, which was an utter tragedy.

It just seems pointless to me, when they could have easily developed an underdeveloped character or introduced someone familiar from the comics that we haven't seen before in a film.

The filmmakers can write/include whatever character they like best and serves their story. Their job is not to go through your personal wishlist.

peter-w-deadpool-copertina.jpg

Man, I need to stop reading your posts when I'm logged out...

And I'm entitled to my opinions and not just eat up everything the writers/director are serving. You can't respect other people's opinions most especially mine.

Whatever happened to you putting me in your ignore list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"