• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

If Timothee entered that tent and Rob was in a full dolphin costume communicating only through dolphin noises it would only be 25% stranger than the performance he actually gave.
Sorry for the late reply!.. I see more people pro Ben then people didn't like him in the role. It's kinda weird when it comes to some people lol

Robert to all of his haters...

giphy.gif
Great actor but God that hair tho lol

I heard he was actually kinda not good in this. Someone told me it'd sorta soil my Pattinson craze or something lol

his role wasn't huge, but important. He definitely had a unique performance. His accent was pretty hilarious and probably offputting.

I heard he was actually kinda not good in this. Someone told me it'd sorta soil my Pattinson craze or something lol
He's ****ing wonderful just in an absurd campy way. It's a very dour, straightlaced movie and Pattinson shows up doing what I assume is a Klaus Kinski impression.

He's ****ing wonderful just in an absurd campy way. It's a very dour, straightlaced movie and Pattinson shows up doing what I assume is a Klaus Kinski impression.
Robert doing an Klaus impression?? You have my attention my good sir. They need to make a movie based off Klaus life one day no lie!

Robert doing an Klaus impression?? You have my attention my good sir. They need to make a movie based off Klaus life one day no lie!
Kinski's abuse of his daughters would make that a rough sit, unfortunately. My Best Fiend, even though it isn't a flattering portrait by any means, makes for pretty depressing viewing now.

Kinski's abuse of his daughters would make that a rough sit, unfortunately. My Best Fiend, even though it isn't a flattering portrait by any means, makes for pretty depressing viewing now.
You might have a point it would be very intense for a lot of people sitting through a movie like that! My Best Friend is in my top 10 best documentaries ever! My other faves are Imagine: John Lennon, End Of The Century(The Ramones story),The Central Park Five,I Am Divine and The Times of Harvey Milk:yay:

He was my favorite part of that movie, tbh. I guess it's a love-it-or-hate-it kind of performance.

Bruce has got some long hair going on.

All of those people cried about him not lifting a dumbbell and here Rob is looking in good shape. He’s not beefy, but in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"