Jonah Hill Was Eyed for Secret Role.

As long as they don't hire Josh Gad.
I'd be down with Seth Rogen playing the Penguin. Jason Alexander would be a great pick, as well.

Jason Alexander Joker
tenor.gif

Well tbh Reeves cast so many poor actors like Clarke, Zahn or Kebbell in Apes or something as uninspiring as Harrelson - main villain. I think it's his biggest weakness so don't get me wrong but also Rpatz sometimes he's good sometimes terrible and Kravitz as Catwoman doesn't really excite me that much either...
:dry:

LOL @ defining Clarke, Zahn and Kebbell as poor actors. Woody Harrelson as villain doesn't happen too often, either. And he was brilliant in the role.

LOL @ defining Clarke, Zahn and Kebbell as poor actors. Woody Harrelson as villain doesn't happen too often, either. And he was brilliant in the role.
If anything he chose actors who he thought fit the roles. Not necessarily the biggest and most obvious names just for the sake of it.

Per Deadline:

"Word on the Gotham City grapevine is that the only connection between Hill and The Riddler is that perhaps Hill fancied that role over The Penguin, which is the one Reeves wanted him to play."

Warner Bros Drills Down To Find Its Penguin For ‘The Batman’ – Deadline

It's not known if that's just based on character concepts or if Jonah got to actually read the script and thought "oh, this other part would be more fun based on the movie, I'd rather do that"

I can't help it, but every time I see Billy Magnussen, I feel like I'm looking at a Ken doll that's been brought to life that then developed a coke habit. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, lol. He was good in that Ingrid Goes West movie though.

On that note, Aubrey Plaza would make an amazing Gilda Dent.

Bumping for ****s and giggles.

If he’s come down from the idea of out-earning Pattinson, I say give him a shot for Ventriloquist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"