Jonah Hill Was Eyed for Secret Role.

Seth Rogen, even worse. Better bring Hill back then ugh

This is startin' to become a disappointment, I'm not expecting the greatest A-list actors since the roles will be small. But for god's sake there are much better actors making minor great movies, I don't want to read names like Seth Rogen, Eiza and the likes.

Seth Rogen, even worse. Better bring Hill back then ugh

This is startin' to become a disappointment, I'm not expecting the greatest A-list actors since the roles will be small. But for god's sake there are much better actors making minor great movies, I don't want to read names like Seth Rogen, Eiza and the likes.

watch

There is plenty other great actors out there that can get the job done. Not worry one bit.

Borys Kit makes Rogen sound like a past tense sort of deal. I doubt that's happening.

Good riddance, better actors and fits for the roles out there.

We heard that there was interest from the production in Seth Rogen for the role of the Penguin, however, but I hear no offers or talks occurred.

Time to get Adam Sandler.

i0Sc8JD.png

Wow he passed?
Well when you want like 5x what the actual lead is getting and you're not Jack ****ing Nicholson... you're bound to not get what you're after.

Well he probably would've been the biggest name in the cast right now. And that is still shocking to say.

It seems like a bad move if money was the key issue. I think this could have raised his profile a lot and would have been an enjoyable role.

Too many other great fish in the pond, time to see who is next

It seems like a bad move if money was the key issue. I think this could have raised his profile a lot and would have been an enjoyable role.
The money issue as well as the uncertainty about which role he wanted to take just seemed to put it on shaky ground. It seemed unusual that there was this back and forth about which role he would take. I wonder if he and Reeves disagreed about that. It didn't sound focused so it's probably best they part ways. Anyway, there are plenty of great actors who would love the opportunity.

The money issue as well as the uncertainty about which role he wanted to take just seemed to put it on shaky ground. It seemed unusual that there was this back and forth about which role he would take. I wonder if he and Reeves disagreed about that. It didn't sound focused so it's probably best they part ways. Anyway, there are plenty of great actors who would love the opportunity.
I didn't realise there was uncertainty over which role as well. That certainly seems unusual as you say. I'm sure Reeves will get someone very good to take up the role in any case.

Yeah real shame we don't have his talent available many more. He could have nailed this.

Anyway, I rewatched 'Colossal' and Jason Sudeikis is really great in this. I think he can pull off either Riddler or Penguin. He also kinda fits the comedic creds that both Rogen and Hill have.

The stock market on Bill Hader is high, he would fit for Riddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"