Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

That little bit of sideburn still cracks me up
Costume department: "Oh, the sideburns are visible, but our design for Bat-cowl is final, we are not going to change it now, Can the makeup people make the sideburns shorter ? So that the side-burns won't be visible through the corner of the Bat-cowl ?

Makeup department: "No, we don't think we will..."

Matt Reeves: "It's not a big deal, Nobody will notice..." :o

The sideburns aren't in the movie, they're only visible from the screen test and these photos seem to have been taken at the same time. It doesn't seem to be in the trailer, it's just because Pattinson had big sideburns prior to filming

ezgif-1-140d8db02ca8.jpg

E19yt67sO01l.png

I can't stress enough how much I love this Batmobile.

Yep. Not visible in the trailer at all.
It's seen ever so slightly here:

2uvSuos.png

It feels very deliberate in the marketing, though. I have to believe it's intentional.

The Lighthouse is a perfect movie and one of my all-time favorites.
My wife really didn't like the movie :funny: I guess it's an acquired taste. Pattinson and Dafoe were absolutely snubbed at the Academy Awards

My wife really didn't like the movie :funny: I guess it's an acquired taste. Pattinson and Dafoe were absolutely snubbed at the Academy Awards
That movie was weird AF lol. I still don’t know what to think about it, but the acting was amazing in it.
I also recently watched Good Times. Great performance by Pattinson in that one, too

That movie was weird AF lol. I still don’t know what to think about it, but the acting was amazing in it.
I also recently watched Good Times. Great performance by Pattinson in that one, too
It was certainly a.. Dynamic experience, to say the least. I love Good Time. It's what sold me on Pattinson completely in this role.

I know we're all expecting him to dip after the first trilogy, but I hope he plays Batman for many more years after that. I'd love to get a Death In The Family adaptation with Pattinson

I doubt he will leave after one film. I think he will at least do 3. It seems like he really went after this role, so I don’t think he’s going to be a “one and done”

The Lighthouse is basically Prometheus vs Proteus and ego vs id.

It's seen ever so slightly here:

2uvSuos.png

It feels very deliberate in the marketing, though. I have to believe it's intentional.
My guess is that all the promo images were just simply taken during the camera test, and during the camera test Matt decided he'd rather not have the sideburns in the movie so he cut them

All these discussions around these sideburns are cracking me up aha :funny:
Am I the only one who doesn't care? I literally have no problem if a little bit of hair is sometimes noticeable. I mean, to me, it's like a little three-day stubble, pretty expected on a vigilante more obsessed with his crusade than his looks...

But that's also what makes this forum fun, so, please go on.

I really don’t care either. I didn’t notice it on my own.

This isn't like a big deal for me, but I'm not a huge fan of the raised collar piece on the suit. Kind of reminds me of Affleck's Daredevil.

The cowl looks so ****ing good.

I'm posting this Wright's tweet on Rob again. GR jumping on that bandwagon of Matt and Rob hate each other crap. Saying that she hope they will squashed the beef behind the scene because everyone is so excited about this movie. Sadly, she got a decent size audience on Youtube and Twitter. Just a heads up if you all see it out there again today.

I've noticed a trend since DC Fandom. People from that fanbase or connected to that director ( You know who I'm talking about ) pushing this rumor. Very annoying.

I'm posting this Wright's tweet on Rob again. GR jumping on that bandwagon of Matt and Rob hate each other crap. Saying that she hope they will squashed the beef behind the scene because everyone is so excited about this movie. Sadly, she got a decent size audience on Youtube and Twitter. Just a heads up if you all see it out there again today.

I've noticed a trend since DC Fandom. People from that fanbase or connected to that director ( You know who I'm talking about ) pushing this rumor. Very annoying.
Grace Randolph is a liar and terribly manipulative person. She's wrong almost 100% of the time, and only when it's something non Snyder related. Cathy Yan was right when she called her the scum of Journalism.

Randolph regularly goes cartwheeling past annoying clickbait hack straight into being an actively bad, malicious person. What she pulled on Birds of Prey was a weird, creepy power move and Pedro Pascal would have a solid case for ****ing libel against her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"