RogueDK's art dump

Dammit, every time this thread pops up with a new reply I get my hopes up for new art. Instead it's always "nice work" or "durr...pretty pictures" :p

Which I'm sure Rogue appreciates and is well deserved but DAMMIT I want more lol

Nice work. Your use of shading is amazing!

Panthro & Arch Nerd, thank you much! :yay:

Wow, they all are amazing and your son soon will be saying move over dad :woot: He is very talented, as is his dad. Love all of them!

Thank you, Sensi. Yes, if he keeps it up at this pace, I certainly will have to take a backseat to him but it's cool. We all want our kids to do better than us in some way. :cwink:

However, I think he's eyeing tv animation and the gaming field more when he gets older...so he says.

Great stuff :up:
Appreciate it, Mee. :cwink:

Dammit, every time this thread pops up with a new reply I get my hopes up for new art. Instead it's always "nice work" or "durr...pretty pictures" :p

Which I'm sure Rogue appreciates and is well deserved but DAMMIT I want more lol
Doctor, then I hope this new entry from me satiates you to some degree. :cwink:

Wanted to get the last ounce out of some old markers of mine:

ghstrdr_zpsddf614da.jpg

Last edited:
newbie. I saw some of your drawings on the first page. Really cool drawings !

newbie. I saw some of your drawings on the first page. Really cool drawings !
Pardon my late response, please. Been really busy. I thank you for the comps. :cwink:

A late night scribble of mine:

batmite_zpsdad37940.jpg

Been awhile since I posted anything new here. Something I doodled while watching JLU's CLASH ep:

SHAZAMcolor_zpsf4d543f0.jpg

Thanks, Panthro.

Still trying to get caught up on all of my commissions. Here's one just done last night:
Brucepencilhue_zpsa17bbd2a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95