RogueDK's art dump

Sorry for any late response, Sensi but thank you. Yeah, my son definetely has the chops to outdo me someday but what parent wouldn't want their kids to be better off than we are? He's a natural, he just doesn't indulge in art as much as I do at this point in his life. :yay:

Here's a pic I did when I couldn't sleep at all the other night. Didn't start getting sleepy until I was close to finishing it but by then it was time to shower for work. I was crazy tired finishing this up.

nickfurybw.jpg

Rougue were you like me when I grew up and read alot of Mad Magazines?

Rougue were you like me when I grew up and read alot of Mad Magazines?
LOL. Guilty. Is it that apparent? Mort Drucker was my favorite MAD artist; maybe his impressions rubbed off of me some. IDK... :woot:

do you sell your work?
Yes, some of my work is or if there's something specific that you wanted, I'm sure that can be arranged.

Here's an ink brush drawing I was working on the other night and decided to throw a little color on it for fun.

thebat.jpg

Awesome stuff again, Rouge DK.

Also, I agree on Mort Drucker, he was completely amazing. It was almost like a minor Christmas Eve when a new Drucker satire of a movie blockbuster was in the latest MAD mag.

Here's an ink brush drawing I was working on the other night and decided to throw a little color on it for fun.

thebat.jpg

Good work. The Fury/Black Widow one is also nice.

3rdStone, Panthro & Muzzled P, thank you for the comps and taking the time to look at my stuff. :word:

Here's a pic that I did merely for fun by making Harley Quinn a hillbilly with a pet pig. Don't know why but it was a random thing. The pig makes me laugh though with that creepy smile of his...

Colors done by a friend in Germany named Normann J. Thought he did a really cool job of this...

harley_hillbilly_by_mike_colored_by_voodoodwarf-d5jys7r.jpg

Just a friendly critique, you might want to work on your female faces. Harley and your previous Black Widow come off a little man-ish.

Just a friendly critique, you might want to work on your female faces. Harley and your previous Black Widow come off a little man-ish.
Hey thanks for taking the time to look.

I like your other work alot too
Believe me, Dr. D that I appreciate your support. Not everything of mine will be to your liking, man. That's the chance we take sometimes.

Taking the time to check in on my work means something. :word:

Some guy bought that Black Widow pic from me some time back at a con I did. He loved her so I don't know...different tastes for some I guess.

K, just didnt want to seem like an ass :D

Dont know if you've heard of this site before but its a browser based photoshop program. Its completely free with no install and has all the same tools as PS. Thought you might find it useful

www.sumopaint.com

3rdStone, Panthro & Muzzled P, thank you for the comps and taking the time to look at my stuff. :word:

Here's a pic that I did merely for fun by making Harley Quinn a hillbilly with a pet pig. Don't know why but it was a random thing. The pig makes me laugh though with that creepy smile of his...

Colors done by a friend in Germany named Normann J. Thought he did a really cool job of this...

harley_hillbilly_by_mike_colored_by_voodoodwarf-d5jys7r.jpg

Heh, funny.

Thanks for the link, Dr. D. It might come in handy. Also, thanks, Panthro.

I'm currently writing a new action series and I'm in the process of getting the looks of all of my characters down pat as I go. I'm witholding the title for now until everything is initially complete. Here's one of the females in this story named Zaida

character_design_of_my_new_book_creation_by_rougedk-d5k7cl6.jpg

More character designs to come inbetween my other projects.

Watching TNBA on dvd last night, I decided to pull out this oldie and slap a little colr onto this one...

babydoll.jpg

One of my favorite eps from that season.:word:

Watching TNBA on dvd last night, I decided to pull out this oldie and slap a little colr onto this one...

babydoll.jpg

One of my favorite eps from that season.:word:

:lmao: I've got to take that to the "LOL I'm Batman" thread.

Beautiful art! Tones are just right, the colorizations are blended perfectly. Crisp and brilliant. I looove!

:lmao: I've got to take that to the "LOL I'm Batman" thread.
Glad you got a kick out of this. :woot:

Beautiful art! Tones are just right, the colorizations are blended perfectly. Crisp and brilliant. I looove!
Much thanks, Illuminata. :yay:

Just sharing a page from one of my graphic novel creations. This one delves in horror.

reaeft.jpg

Mainly drawn in ink and brush with washes. I'm working on my projects inbetween projects; I'll get these colored as soon as I get the right hues for this.

Glad you got a kick out of this. :woot:

Much thanks, Illuminata. :yay:

Just sharing a page from one of my graphic novel creations. This one delves in horror.

reaeft.jpg

Mainly drawn in ink and brush with washes. I'm working on my projects inbetween projects; I'll get these colored as soon as I get the right hues for this.
Had Robert Downey Jr. stumbled into the universe of the Crow! :cwink:

Wow, this stuff is really great! I assume you draw professionally, or at least have your own series, or draw for a writer or something? :p

Panthro, I swear I'm going to get rid of this guy's beard. You're not the only one to say that. lol

Wow, this stuff is really great! I assume you draw professionally, or at least have your own series, or draw for a writer or something? :p
Thank you, Edguy. Well all 3 are correct but nothing heavyweight like Marvel/DC. I've worked for Image on a few short stories... I get my share of the load at times...wish there was enough to quit my day job though.

I got to missing the old days and cartoons and felt compelled to scribble this:

dangerM.jpg

There are going to be some kids who don't even know who this is...shame. It really was a good series.

Panthro, I swear I'm going to get rid of this guy's beard. You're not the only one to say that. lol

Thank you, Edguy. Well all 3 are correct but nothing heavyweight like Marvel/DC. I've worked for Image on a few short stories... I get my share of the load at times...wish there was enough to quit my day job though.

I got to missing the old days and cartoons and felt compelled to scribble this:

dangerM.jpg

There are going to be some kids who don't even know who this is...shame. It really was a good series.

Nice. You ever draw Space Ghost?

You are professionally talented.

That Batman is superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"