The Dark Knight Rory's First Kiss = The Dark Knight!!

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
I think i've figured out something - Rory's First Kiss is the secret code name for The Dark Knight! Just like Intimidation Game (Batman Begins), Red Sun (Superman Returns) and Prime Directive (Transformers).

A long time ago Jett posted this hint at BOF and some thought it had to do with the Gilmore Girls others thought it was codetitle.We never really got an explanation from Jett what he meant.When i recently read the following article i knew for sure what he was hintinh at all along.

From REEL CHICAGO:
Rich Moskal sees a promising year ahead

Actually, the year is starting off with great promise, said Chicago Film Office head Rich Moskal.

Universal was in town discussing “The Express,” directed by Gary Fleder, a one-time spot director for a Chicago house, and starring Dennis Quaid, his first time back in the area since 1979’s “Breaking Away.”

Moskal also has talked with Warner’s about a major film, whose secret subject is hidden under the title of “Rory’s First Kiss.” It could shoot here for 80 days over the summer.

Homies Bob Teitel and George Tillman are hoping to shoot two of their upcoming features in Chicago this year, Moskal added.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros.’ Christmas comedy “Fred Claus,” starring Chicago’s number one sports fan Vince Vaughn, shoots here until the end of February for a total of eight weeks.

With the new tax incentives starting to pay off, industry leaders are renewing efforts to sell the legislature on adding other attractive features to the bill, including a five-year extension to keep that Big Mo’ going.
Source: http://www.reelchicago.com/story.cfm?storyID=1503

Why RORY? Well, as it turns out Rory is the name of Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas's son.
Source:http://www.ariel-leve.com/feature_article.php?latest=0&category_id=1&article_id=123

So, if you see Rory's First Kiss on a sign you know it's for TDK and not some new romantic-comedy or an episode of Gilmore Girls.:woot:

Dude, that's some serious detective work!

Awesome. That was the suspicion a while back, but this outright confirms it.

Props to BOF on this :up:.

We need to design a 'Winner' award for Retro - he's earned it!

Nice work, this is indeed the working title....

When did this board become about the Gilmore Girls. :oldrazz:

by th eby, The mom is a hottie on that show. :woot:

Dude, what the hell. We knew this LONG ago.

We theorized it long ago, but we never knew for sure. This is the first confirmation. Hell, even Jett never told us what "Rory's First Kiss" was, we just assumed it was the codename.

You hear that Retro? It's the TDK crew all collectively yelling: DAMMIT!! :mad:

:p

Hopefully Batman will do as much detective work in TDK as you did here.

You hear that Retro? It's the TDK crew all collectively yelling: DAMMIT!! :mad:

:p

Eh, it's not really a big deal. Codenames are more to protect from random passerbys who see a sign, as opposed to those of us who scour the internet looking for this kind of info. I mean, the hardcore fans pretty much always pick up on the codename anyways, we knew about Intimidation Game.

Hopefully Batman will do as much detective work in TDK as you did here.
retro´s detective skills > batman´s detective skills!
I wonder what retro is able to do, if he has enough prep time...

Damn Retro, much respect to your detective skills.

Nice work indeed. At first I thought it was because of 'Robin's First Kiss'

Your banner, sir:

ghgt.jpg

Right I'm off to unearth some new factoid I want a banner too :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"