The Dark Knight Rory's First Kiss = The Dark Knight!!

retroman´s the man... Hahahaha, all this time people were thinking Rory´s first kiss was a reference to Gilmore Girls - and Alexis Bedel possibly being cast - and it was a reference to Nolan´s son...

10 cheeseburgers says some n00b will equate "Rory's First Kiss" with that girl from Sin City and MAKE A THREAD about Rory = NEW Rachel.

And you cannot have fries with that.

Nice find Retro:up:. Props to Jett for giving us the clue so long ago.

I had began to regard the whole Rory deal and rumor fodder. Nice work again, Retro. :up:

Rory's First Kiss sounds like a "romantic comedy" :D

nice find.

At least it's not titled "Neon Nipples."

That would've been a nightmare! "Schumacher Returns" ewww!

That would've been a nightmare! "Schumacher Returns" ewww!

And waaaay too obvious.

In a shocking report, The WB released one of its summer tentpoles, in code name of course: "Neon Nipples." Exec's at WB are hopeful, and believe the fans WILL NOT connect the codename with the true movie title.

Im bored. Please excuse this drama-queen-like post. :o

Nice one, Retroman. Major props to BOF from mentioning this a while back. In yo' face, naysayers!

Ra's Al Ghul would be proud.

^ Hey Seen, did you manage to get that Alternate Molossus Track on iTunes?

It seems like WB is being MUCH more careful this time around about keeping this thing a secret. I wouldnt be surprised if we dont find out who will be playing Harvey Dent until they're well into shooting or feel like announcing it.

I think i've figured out something - Rory's First Kiss is the secret code name for The Dark Knight! Just like Intimidation Game (Batman Begins), Red Sun (Superman Returns) and Prime Directive (Transformers).

A long time ago Jett posted this hint at BOF and some thought it had to do with the Gilmore Girls others thought it was codetitle.We never really got an explanation from Jett what he meant.When i recently read the following article i knew for sure what he was hintinh at all along.

From REEL CHICAGO:

Source: http://www.reelchicago.com/story.cfm?storyID=1503

Why RORY? Well, as it turns out Rory is the name of Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas's son.
Source:http://www.ariel-leve.com/feature_article.php?latest=0&category_id=1&article_id=123

So, if you see Rory's First Kiss on a sign you know it's for TDK and not some new romantic-comedy or an episode of Gilmore Girls.:woot:

Damn thats too bad. I was looking foward to seeing Rory's First Kiss. :csad:

So Nolan titled it using his son's name? Wow, that's a real twist :eek: :D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"