The Dark Knight Rory's First Kiss = The Dark Knight!!

great work, i work at a cinema so it should be interesting down the line to see if thats how the posters etc are labelled as the superman stuff was marked Red Sun right up until release.

Your banner, sir:

ghgt.jpg

Have you ever considered going into graphic design? You're pretty handy with PhotoShop...

I wonder if Nolan's son know who is cast as Dent? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey Retro where are you your detective skills is needed. Find out where his son goes, trail him and burden his ass with questions about TDK.

I wonder if Nolan's son know who is cast as Dent? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey Retro where are you your detective skills is needed. Find out where his son goes, trail him and burden his ass with questions about TDK.

I think he's only like a year or two old.

^Well, if he can speak, then he can read, if he can read, he's probably gotten his hands on his dear old daddy's script for TDK. Get to it Retro!

And what does that site suppose to be showing? I don't get it? It's a WB program schedule.. Sorry, I don't see what you guys are getting jazzed about..

Ooooooo, DOMAIN NAME. Keyser are you getting all technical on us?

Ooooooo, DOMAIN NAME. Keyser are you getting all technical on us?

Yes.

Now listen very carefully. You must go blindfolded backwards through the discombobulator, and if you don't do it right you'll have to pay the alligator.

:ninja:

You can do that in Microsoft Paint... :huh:

Yes, but she has a much larger catalogue of work than just that. And it is clear that whatever she uses, it is not paint.

Also, the way she placed the type in the picture shows an artistic eye. Don't **** with me, I majored in art, I know what I'm on about. :o

Yes, but she has a much larger catalogue of work than just that. And it is clear that whatever she uses, it is not paint.

Also, the way she placed the type in the picture shows an artistic eye. Don't **** with me, I majored in art, I know what I'm on about. :o
Sure, sure. :o

Hey its Crooklyn the Pimp King. Sup?
Even though you are totally on point by naming me Pimp King :hyper:

...I wanna know why you've been calling me this lately. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95