Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano...

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
If true, it's so rare the casting stars align so well...

jSQnufBzVV3D23UGWc8DBk.jpg

Rosario-Dawson-Ahsoka.png

x4hgrnx9wja41.jpg

Last edited:
513oN1msBZL._AC_SX425_.jpg

GG80901b__10085.1554833322.1280.1280.jpg

thumb-1920-610440.jpg

576273_453528991353067_1081881799_n.jpg

ahsoka-tano-return-star-wars-rebels-finale.jpeg

If she actually shows up S2, ....
Costume choice?:
The Same? An update?
She's older, pretty sure the belly shirt is out , the more hooded version?
Serape?
Something entirely new?

And what role do you want her to play?
Is she after the Dark Saber?
After the Yoby?
Is she Competition? An ally?
Seen as foe or friend? Both?

You want just a cameo?
Done in one episode?
A fleshed out ongoing recurring character?

Could this be a back-door pilot for her own show?

Last edited:

Is this even in doubt at this point?
Or she's just being contractually obliged officially coy (barley that even), and waiting before she can officially acknowledge.

Also if true, would this be the already shot S2, or potential S3?

Last edited:
I saw the fanart of Ahsoka holding Baby Yoda. I hope they can make that come true in the 2nd season.

Not exactly, but there's another one from her Rebels period holding the Child.

Rosario Dawson really feels like perfect casting.

513oN1msBZL._AC_SX425_.jpg

GG80901b__10085.1554833322.1280.1280.jpg

thumb-1920-610440.jpg

576273_453528991353067_1081881799_n.jpg

ahsoka-tano-return-star-wars-rebels-finale.jpeg

If she actually shows up S2, ....
Costume choice?:
The Same? An update?
She's older, pretty sure the belly shirt is out , the more hooded version?
Serape?
Something entirely new?

And what role do you want her to play?
Is she after the Dark sabre?
After the Yoby?
Is she Competition? An ally?
Seen as foe or friend? Both?

You want just a cameo?
Done in one episode?
A fleshed out ongoing recurring character?

Could this be a back-door pilot for her own show?
Re costume the headdress and face markings are a must for me. She could have the hood when she first shows up though to keep a bit of mystery.

I really want as much as possible. A recurring role leading to her own show would be absolutely ideal for me.

I thought that Rosario did a great job in portraying Ahsoka.

Her performance was different enough to make it her own and yet felt familiar at the same time.

Really, all that's left is to get an flashback scene with her and Hayden's Anakin Skywalker in live action.

Assuming IF Ahsoka hasn't already met or heard about Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, then I'd love to see her reaction when she finds out that Anakin had redeemed himself in the end.

I personally did not like her in the role. This just did feel like or look close enough to Ahsoka.

We must have Luke, Leia, Ahsoka, Ezra, and Grogu together in live action. As much as I like Rey, but I didn’t include because she would either be too young or wasn’t born during Mandalorian period.

I think Rosario was perfect as Ahsoka and she nailed all the small character traits from Clone Wars and Rebels - especially the nods/smirks. Not to mention how beautiful the actress is and the elegance she brought to Ahsoka's look. Especially the eyes.

She simply was what I wanted Luke to be in TLJ... I am at least happy I got that in the show.

Honestly, at this point in the timeline, I would almost wonder whether Ahsoka is the most powerful Force User currently active. I mean, yes, Luke has the whole Chosen One innate talent, and he technically did defeat Vader. . . but he largely defeated a Vader who was unwilling to strike down his own son, and was arguably using that battle at least a little as a means to commit suicide by violent combat. Ahsoka doesn't have that innate potential. . . but she does have way, way, way more experience and formal training than Luke.

Which is to say, Master Luke is technically more powerful, but I'd rather have Ahsoka's help, as she does not canonically Fail At All Things. *cough*

She absolutely nailed the role in my opinion. As I said, it was almost too surreal to see her in live action. So used to seeing her animated that I had to rub my eyes to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I was fanboying out! And I truly wonder what the future of her character is in The Mandalorian and if/when she'll get her own live action show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"